Dr. Betty Bryan (SCAM)

Email sender: Dr. Betty Bryan [email protected]
Email title: (no subject)
Body: Hi

Dear friend ,

Thank you so much for bringing your time to write back to me, how are you doing today together with your present condition of health? Please I’m so sorry I got back to you late, I was actually attending to casualties. Notwithstanding, I’m looking for a serious relationship and a business partner that is trustworthy, an honest and reliable person that I can trust my life to .Thereafter my aims are achieved. I believe we could go far in life only if you accept to be my partner in your country or if you assist me in this deal.

Actually my name is Dr. Betty Bryan. I am a military medical doctor and I am tired of this Doctor working under this military . I am looking for a way to leave this Doctors work without Borders and relocate for the sake of my life. I want you to know that we are being attacked by insurgent everyday here in Ukraine with Sophisticated Weapons, Fire Arms and Missiles on daily bases and stuff like that so during one of our rescue Mission we came across a safe box that contain huge amount of money that belongs to the Ukraine defence force , which we believe it was money meant for buying highly prohibited weapons and ammunition and there is no way we can hand this money back because the system of government here is corrupted, and all the Doctors on that rescue mission came to agreement that the money will be shared among us which we did.

Then, out of the total fund which we shared , my share was $2.200,000.00 ( Two Million Two Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) And Since I am still working for the government, I can not keep or send this money to United States of America for the time being because i do not have any trustworthy person to act as my next of kin. Therefore, I just want you to act as my next of kin to receive this fund in your country. Honestly, if I fail to move this money soonest before I leave this country I will lose it and it might also expose me to the Government. So I am seeking your assistance to evacuate my share of the money out of (Bank Negara Indonesia ) to your own country for you to keep it safe on my behalf till i come over to your country after our mission in Ukraine is finish, So i want you to assure me that if this money is been transfer to you in your country that you are going to be trustworthy to keep the money till when i will come to your country to meet you face to face to collect the money back from you.

It’s clear to me that you might be scared of this proposal, but I want to let you know that I have talked with the Director of the Bank of Asia , to help me transfer the money to any country of my choice on my behalf. The money was transferred from ( National Bank of Ukraine) to Negara Bank Indonesia, for security purposes, so I did this for security reasons. The bank told me that they will transfer the money through Bank to Bank wire transfer so there will not be any form of risk involved in the process of the transfer , I have decide to compensate you with 40% of the total money once after the money is transferred , you receive it and keep it well until I arrive to your country, while the rest balance shall be for my investment capital in your country . One passionate appeal I want you not to discuss this matter to a third party, if you do not want to be a party to this business please delete.

Please try to keep this information secret if you tell it to people it will be dangerous to me based on my position here. I believe that you will not betray my trust nor thwart my dream, though you may wonder why I am so soon revealing myself to you without formal introduction, well, I will say that my mind convinced me that you are the true person to help me in receiving and investing this fund.

Note: I do not know how long we are going to remain here and my faith since I have survived two bomb attack here, which prompted me to search out for a reliable and trustworthy person to help me receive and invest the fund, because I will be coming over to your home country to invest and start a new life not as a soldier anymore. I hope my explanation is very clear but if you need further clarification just let me know and i will explain further, I want to let you know that here in the military zone we are not allow to make use of mobile phone, we only make use of radio message and email communication so please let us continue communicating through email for the mean time.

conclusively, i wish you could send me a reply immediately in regards to this proposal, your urgent reply will be highly appreciated. I wish you could send me a reply immediately in regards to this proposal, your reply will be highly appreciated. Attached below are my pictures,I wait to receive your acceptable reply as soon as you read this letter.

Thanks,
Dr. Betty Bryan

This MUGU CAFEBOI is also doing romance scam

My dearest one, I am so happy for your response and understanding , i know that we have never meet before, but it takes a day to compromise someone from another , my intention and reason why i contact you is that I want you to help me to receive this Fund $2.200,000,00 US Dollars, when you receive it in your country , then I will take leave from my Job and come to your country , when I arrive to your country i will give you 40% of the Total money as i promised to you, Then, we will start invest the money for a good Business which you will direct me to with your idea.

I will first come to your country for Investment project, we will plan on how to Invest the money in a nice Business before I will go back to Ukrien to finish my Job and stop the Job to come back to your country to live and Bass with you.

My dear, my spirit chose you. That is why I put my trust and confidence in you, I want you to receive this fund as soon as possible . Please Send your below information urgently so that i will send to you the Name of the bank and the contact name and email address for you to contact him for the transfer.

Your full
names:…
Your
address:…
Post code:…
City:…
Telephone number:…
Profession:…

Have a nice day.
I await your immediate response
Dr. Betty Bryan

My dear, thank you so much for your reply, my dear, I have to believe and trust in this transaction, I appreciate the fact that you are ready to assist me in executing this project. Once the transaction is finalized I will plan a trip to your country since I have never been there. Having resolved to entrust this transaction into your hands. I want to remind you that this transaction needs your commitment, diligent follow up and confidentiality.

As soon as you receive the funds in your country account, I will come over to your country for the Investment project. I will like you to follow my Instruction and the direction from the Bank director , Mr. ANDHIKA A BASIR , so that you will receive the funds peaceful, please, go ahead and contact the Bank with his contact information given below , ask him to tell you the requirements to transfer this fund to your account, that you are my husband .

See Below The Information Needed To Contact The Bank In Asia. He will inform you more on how you will receive the money, Please feel free to contact him by mail or whats app and ask him the necessary requirements for the transfer of the funds to your account . The money has been deposited in the Negara Bank of Indonesia . Kindly contact the bank for the transfer.

(Jakarta, Indonesian)

Contact Person: Mr. ANDHIKA A BASIR

Foreign Operations Director

Bank Negara Indonesia Head Office

Email: [email protected]

I wait your immediate response

Yours lovely One,

Dr Betty Bryan

BNI Terbitkan NCD Rp2,7 Triliun untuk Ekspansi | Berita | Portal Indonesia News

BANK NEGARA INDONESIA BNI

Head Office, BNI Building
Jl. Jenderal Sudirman Kav. 1, Jakarta 1002
P.O. Box 2934, Jakarta 10252
Tel: / Wasp: Wasp: +6281253821852

[B.N.I] Your Ref Date:. 11/24/2022

Hello Sir,

We acknowledge your mail and this message is coming to you from the General Manager of Bank negara Indonesia to inform you that we received an executive Order from your partner Dr. Betty Bryan, from United states , for a Remittance coordination of Two million Two hundred Thousand dollars ($2.200,000,00 US D). in your name and we will be glad to complete the remittance without hesitations.

Before you will be able to receive this fund from our bank, The below-listed information is required to proceed with the transfer of the said fund into your bank account ,

First Name:

Last Name:

Middle Name

Address:

Post/Zip Code:

Bank Account Details

Passport/Driving License or ID card copy:

Thanks for using Negara bank as your partners in banking

BEST REGARDS

MR. ANDHIKA A BASIR

FOREIGN OPERATIONS DIRECTOR

NEGARA GROUP (NEGARA BANK INDONESIA)

DISCLAIMER: The information contained in or accompanying this e-mail is intended for the use of the stated recipient only. It may contain confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information. No confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by any transmission. If you receive this message by error, please immediately delete it and all copies of it from your system, destroy any hard copies of it and notify the sender. You must not, directly or indirectly, use, disclose, distribute, print, or copy any part of this message if you are not the intended recipi

BNI Terbitkan NCD Rp2,7 Triliun untuk Ekspansi | Berita | Portal Indonesia News

BANK NEGARA INDONESIA BNI

Head Office, BNI Building
Jl. Jenderal Sudirman Kav. 1, Jakarta 1002
P.O. Box 2934, Jakarta 10252
Tel: / Wasp: Wasp: +6281253821852

[B.N.I] Your Ref Date:. 11/25/2022

Valued Client

We sincerely wish to inform you that we have received your details information with your account details and we are at the processes of transferring this fund into your account, but the only problem we are facing now is that , you are required to provide this 3 vital legal documents below which will be signed and stamped by Indonesia High Court so that no person will be able to question you about the origin of the fund ,This is under section 15 paragraph 11, article 19 ( a ), of the enabling act 2009, and in strict compliance to " article 157" section (b) of Foreign operation act of 2009 as amended. In accordance with the International Huge Amount Of Funds.

These three documents are the proof of your authenticity as the beneficiary to this fund and these 3 documents will also protect you from any form of suspicion, questions, probes, investigations, queries, interrogation etc by any person or group of people, not even your country government can question you about the origin of this fund as long as you have these 3 vital documents.

(1) CERTIFICATE OF LEGALITY: is a document which certifies that the fund is completely LEGITIMATE whereby nobody, not even your government will question you about the origin of the fund.

(2) CERTIFICATE OF CLAIM: is a sworn declaration & confirmation by you which shows that you have applied for the release of the fund to you as the beneficiary of the fund

(3) MONEY LAUNDRY CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE : which officially declares the origin of the fund to prove to other financial institutions world-wide that the fund is insured to avoid money laundering .

Therefore you are advised to provide these documents urgently to enable us complete the fund transfer to your account .

Thanks for banking with us and we are here to serve you better anytime, any day and anywhere

MR.ANDHIKA A BASIR
FOREIGN OPERATIONS DIRECTOR
NEGARA GROUP (NEGARA BANK INDONESIA)

DISCLAIMER: The information contained in or accompanying this email is intended for the use of the stated recipient only. It may contain confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information. No confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by any transmission. If you receive this message by error, please immediately delete it and all copies of it from your system, destroy any hard copies of it and notify the sender. You must not, directly or indirectly, use, disclose, distribute, print, or copy any part of this message if you are not the intended recipient