"Download {Query} for free now" SCAM - (855) 795-2871

Popup - Download your content now - free of charge! (unlimitedmedia.online)

Registered by Watershed Media, Ltd. in Limassol, Cyprus via GoDaddy on February 26, 2021 (updated April 27, 2021) - Whois unlimitedmedia.online

Associated Phone Number - (855) 795-2871

Associated Email Address - [email protected]

Associated Physical Address - 231 Williamson Dr., Davenport, FL 33897, USA.

Popup is secretly a registration page for Steady-Start, a subsidiary of Idly Entertainment Inc. designed as a fitness program. While they claim your credit card is required to “verify the country of” their “content license,” users will have to pay $1 for their 1-day trial period and $59.99/month if they do not cancel.

1 Like

I called (855) 795-2871 and a young sounding gentleman with an American accent answered.

This same exact thing just happened to me. I thought I was registering for a sports streaming service but the pop up signed me up for “great-weight.com”… also a subsidiary of Idly, Inc.

When I called the phone number, it never rang. I tried following the “cancellation” link from the website and it eternally spun and would not load. Finally, I ended up on the contact-idly page and chatted with someone who said they canceled the one day free trial I unknowingly was baited into signing up for. I just don’t even know if that’s true at this point.

I should have googled the phone number before I signed up for what I thought was the streaming service but I didn’t. I hope more people don’t make the same mistake. This has been extremely frustrating.