Donations: BTC/PayPal accepted

Since my Patreon was disabled due to scammers sending over $1400 in fraudulent donations, I’ve set up a different way for people to support the website.

Donate via Bitcoin to this address: 181SePxEdo85qEdn9CjkAckWPTYwy7ayK3
Donate via PayPal to [email protected]

Message me on Discord or somewhere else if you want the donator rank.

9 Likes

Can I use CoinSquirt?

1 Like

:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing: exactly. In it for the money your cards about to get pulled goof bitch. Btw no one gives a fuck lol no ones gunna support you. Fkn internet clown troll. Come.outside pussy

Pretty sure most websites and content creators offer a way to support them, stop acting like it’s a crime lol.

3 Likes

yea it’s crime.

1 Like

Stop alting first @anon47227696 or whoever this is lol

Please stop assuming the worst of us @CoryResilient. Those donations help cover the cost of the website.

4 Likes

I will donate once i am able to. Is there a way to donate eth?

EDIT: I donated!

4 Likes

That’s cool!

1 Like

Bro, You should not speak to people that way besides that, Unfortunately hosting the website is costly due to server costs and domain registration fees

You should not assume that everyone just spends those donations on useless crap

5 Likes

i will donate soon

1 Like

You should set up Monero!

Something else people forgot to specify earlier:

Thunder, the owner of the site, is an adult that needs to support his life. I wouldn’t mind if he uses donations to pay for food, housing, Internet, electricity, etc.

2 Likes

Cory has been banned from here a few months back for replying like what you’ve read. I can only assume he is not mentally well, and needs help.

1 Like

Love the site but can not donate now but will soon do it for sure

Great job by all members here