Donation of 700 000€

I found this message from Facebook. Email address is still active.

Email sender: [email protected]
Email title:
Body:
Hi, I’m sorry to have contacted you in this way. I am contacting you today because it is true that we will not contact you until we believe that this will not prevent me from living this life.

I am far from laughing at you if you think it is a joke. I just saw your profile and thought you were the only one for me. Anyway, my name is Albertine Grace. I am originally from Finland but I live in France.

I suffer from a serious illness that doomed me to certain death, it is throat cancer, and I have a sum of EUR 700 000 that I sincerely wish to donate to a trust so that they can put it to good use.

I own a cotton import business in France and I lost my husband a few years ago. In those 6 years, which have worried me and which to this day have prevented me from remarrying, we have had no children. I would like to donate this amount before my death so that my days are numbered without this illness for which I had no cure, but the rest of France does not want to know if you could benefit from this donation, so please contact me, send me an email I would like more information about the donation, thank you
Here is my email address: [email protected]

1 Like