Does anyone has any idea how can you automate finding popups?

Hello everyone!

I recently got interested in finding a popups with a script/bot/web crawler.
I made a basic script to check if i’ll get any popups out of links to advertisements like random ones.

Examples of the links that i used:
https://yukonscratchwin.com/?utm_source=pop&utm_medium=217851.217851_27616328
https://megascratchrewards.com/?utm_source=pop&utm_medium=111111.111111_111111

I even used User-Agent headers

I also got couple of links from gen.sober.monster (site that has bunch of links that will likely give you a popup; simmilar to old popupdb

I tested everything, i changed proxies, used different links, changed my code and i was debuging for like 2 hours straight now.

I thought on python script working with requests but it doesn’t work with most of the links because those sites use JS to redirect you to the popup. i made a prototype of an actual bot and it just doesn’t work. (even used allow_redirects function, still doesn’t work)

tried using residental proxies and it didnt work either, any suggestions how can you get alot of popups in a short amount of time?

I used Requests with Python3.8 and hosted the bot on Ubuntu server.

2 Likes

i made a prototype of an actual bot and it just doesn’t work. (even used allow_redirects function, still doesn’t work)

What exactly doesn’t work?

1 Like

Could you try something with SeleniumJS/Python that mimicks an actual browser? The residential proxies are a good idea too

1 Like

why are you looking for POPUPS and not just block Adservers… There are Advertisers that get traffic and companys profess to send them traffic but are just putting them on POPUP’s and POP unders…

1 Like

could you please expain it better? what do you mean by “Blocking” those servers?
Tell me how will it work aswell

1 Like

Selenium would be slow to use and javascript probb won’t work aswell

I’ll check if it’s possible to get riderected from some site to another with javascript.

Thanks alot for your response

1 Like

I don’t get any results after running the script for an hours. Thought on getting residental proxies but i scraped my project almost a week ago now (i just simply gave up on this project)

1 Like

check dis FearToxin Public Scanners | Easier way to get numbers

1 Like