Do NOT call AmericaN Geeks

Hey there guys,

I’m not sure how much our community is responsible for this but I want to clarify things. I went after a notorious callcenter called America Geeks aka Geeks America aka Geeks Technical Solutions which is based in Chandigarh, India. (just for SEO purposes: Kunal Bansal, Mohit Bansal and Manmohan Bansal are registered Directors of this company, Skybrowser included).

Then, there’s a local technician in the US who’s providing tech support but on site, never on the phone. The company name is AmericaN Geeks (with an N). Website: http://americangeeks.org/

PLEASE DO NOT CALL THIS NUMBER. THEY ARE LEGIT!

I also first thought it's this scam callcenter and called them just to learn that they face a serious load of fake calls of either prank calls or scammed victims of the scam callcenter Geeks Technical Solutions. They even think about changing their company name just because of this. So please leave them alone if anyone called them up to now.
Thanks alot! :)

@Markiemm#39528 will do :slight_smile: thanks mate

I see a new website with identical content as itechwyre.com

(owned by American Geeks)

itechwyre.com > status closed

Identical website created: supertechmaster.com 1-888-271-4498

Domain Name: supertechmaster.com

Registry Domain ID: 2299525511_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN

Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.godaddy.com

Updated Date: 2018-08-19T18:25:46Z

Creation Date: 2018-08-19T18:25:45Z

(Seems GeeksAmerica owners were arreted in June 2018 and soon after that they created supertechmaster.com)

@drwat#61657 A typical dead giveaway the company is fake/scamming is when they overpopulate their webpage with “we support everything”…

On their site they list nearly every antivirus company and also every router manufacturer. This is done for Search Engine Optimizations, and is typically done by scammers only.

Thanks for the heads up.