Disney streaming 808-468-4727

Scam Number: 808-468-4727
Domain Used: https://fitople.com/begin/
Extra Info: Fake Disnet activation

1 Like

New number (831) 318-6480

1 Like

It’s once again Onvoy! You know what to do: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]. @MehNamesJeff

2 Likes

CARRIER ALERT! @scamterminator2021

1 Like

Yep, Onvoy retards sell to ZipWhip idiots too. Scammerblaster shows it is an Onvoy number right now, but who knows who they resold it to. They like to cover their tracks regularly.

2 Likes

A criminal named “Peter” answered this (831) 318-6480

2 Likes

They do not like when I conference two of them into the same call. I know, who would’ve thunk it?

I wonder if any people have ever tried to conference criminals using Onvoy numbers with the semi-mythological Onvoy fraud department at 855-404-4768? Just very curious to know if it has ever happened… @MehNamesJeff @MajorLeeAwesome @Hviezdoslav @Jhawk

3 Likes

I wouldn’t mind adding Onvoy’s Fraud department soon :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

I mean it’s just very interesting to me if it has ever be done or not. I am only saying it from a purely learning experience. I am very curious as to how they responded to it, if they ever directly encountered such criminals. I would NEVER advocate for any illegal or even borderline illegal behaviors for sure!

2 Likes

I just tried it. I called from my TextNow number the 855-404-4768 Onvoy “Fraud Dept” phone number and I was ready to dial the (831) 318-6480 Scammer number I’d typed in already into my Unknown Number VOIP cordless handset to conference a scammer into the conference call, but the spiel of the Onvoy Fraud Dept number said to go to their website to report fraud. I did press 2 though to speak to a Sales Rep and he answered (I think his name was Brian and he sounded of course like an American) and I told him I am going to conference in a Scammer from an Onvoy phone number and he said that I should report it to the website. I told him that for months and months we have reported it to their Intelliquent website AND we have been sending emails to higher ups BUT to no avail. So as soon as I conferenced in the Scammer and the Onvoy guy heard the Scammer’s voice, the Onvoy guy hung up.

4 Likes

So, it appears like an open and blatant disregard of scams to me. It shows an unwillingness of Onvoy to take reports of scams seriously when they’re even reported DIRECTLY to them with ALL evidence available immediately. Lovely!

1 Like

Keep doing it over and over again.

2 Likes

We could start calling the Onvoy Fraud Dept number that says in its spiel to report fraud to their website but instead press the number for “SALES” and harass the Sales Representatives! I do not mean cuss and insult when I write “harass” but I mean instead just keep telling the Sales Reps that our emails and our reporting to their website is not working. Maybe the Sales Reps would start to speak internally within Onvoy to higher ups about how we are calling them now.

They might try to find who is calling from TextNow numbers and try to get us in trouble of course.

2 Likes

I just thought of this. If you guys getting Allstate involved this could be a very crucial proof, the conferencing and the Onvoy dude hanging up at the face of the scam.

2 Likes

It seems like a good idea to keep reporting scams directly to their Fraud Department and management team. I agree. Shouldn’t they be interested in seeing direct evidence of illegal conduct?

Yeah, I concur! And even if they can get TextNow to tell them who is calling from our TextNow numbers, I used a fake name anyway when I got my TextNow number.

@scamterminator2021, if we call the Onvoy # and speak to the Sales Reps repeatedly, wouldn’t it be inconsistent of Onvoy to try to get law enforcement involved in response to our calls to their Sales Reps YET ONVOY WON’T STOP providing phone numbers to criminals?

1 Like

I don’t see anything illegal with reporting scams to Fraud Department or Management Team. This is what they are there for. On ScammerBlaster, I saw direct numbers to their legal team too: Kelley Tolck at 763-230-4026 and Penny Stanley at 720-590-7085. I spoke with both before, but I don’t know if numbers are operational now. You can also call the main office and ask for Penny Stanley, Kelley Tolck or Richard Monto. They are all legal team and they must be made aware of scams. Don’t they wish to investigate scams and harassment? @Hviezdoslav and @MehNamesJeff - logically, Richard Monto, Kelley Tolck and Penny Stanley should be committed to resolving such issues, as it is one of their core functions. If they openly refuse, this is a nice addition to the existing lawsuits against their firm.

2 Likes

New number (805) 254-0935