Dish Network scam (888) 215-0873 "verify CC"

Scam Number: (888) 215-0873
Scammer’s Website or Email: none
Additional information about this scam: Cold call from (800) 531-3040, they claimed to be “Dish” and promised a discount, of course they wanted to verify my CC. I got the callback for James and he insisted I verify my CC. Gave dummy.

Vocaroo | Online voice recorder

Be gentle, they are SUPER triggered making d**th threats.

3 Likes

“Michael” answered, asked how he could help me in a depressed tone, I said that they called me regarding a discount that I could get if I called them. He told me to wait a bit for my account, he then asked how much I paid for the service , my physical address, and my zip code. He then asked for my dish network 4-digit pin, my email address, and asked me to put him on speaker. He then asked me when I paid my Dish Network bill and the check number because I said check. He then told me that I was going to receive an email. He then said that my confirmation number was “6071”. He then said to hold on and hung up. Once I got reconnected to “Charlie” , who said he was going to email me the confirmation. He then transferred me to “Michael” again, who hung up because I was making him mad.

1 Like