Discord/Steam phishing

Hi, I’m here to share some domains with you guys. I already know who runs these and stuff like that, I just want to get these out in case anyone here wants to add them to blacklists :wink:

I’ll update this thread every hour or so (unless I should make a new thread? Not really sure tbh)

More than happy to provide APIs to people if they need.

dicordgift.ru.com
firtonesroll.ru.com
dirscord-gift.ru
pubggf34.xyz
trade.ru.com
pubggf33.xyz
pubggf32.xyz
tradeoff.space
pubggf31.xyz
pubggf30.xyz
dlicord-glfts.site
steammatily.online
steancomnunity.com
steamcommunitytradeofer.com
steamcomunnuty.com
steamcommunitytradeofter.com
stearncornmurnity.ru.com
sleamcomminity.ru
discordnitro-steam.ru
discordnitrofree.xyz
discords-hypesquads.com
discords-moderator.com
steamcommuiti.ru
stleamcormunity.ru.com
stemcornmunity.ru
steamcommurlity.com
steamcommunity-profiles.ru.com
steamcoommunuity.com
streamcomuniitty.ru.com
steamcommuity.ru
steancommuncity.ru
sleamcomunitly.co
steanncomunitli.ru.com
steeamcommunlty.com
stearncornrnuity.com
steammatily.ru
discordgiftis.ru
discourd.site
2 Likes

steamcornmunify.ru.com
discord-moderation.com

Welcome to scammer.info! I do not mean to mini-mod but if you really know somebody who is engaging in phishing and other types of fraud your local authorities may be REALLY interested in knowing said information, it might be useful to proxy said information to them.

For anyone interested in public research they seem to use a lot of (likely burner) e-mails and phone numbers to register said domains which might be worth checking out. All of them are registered by reg.ru and as they themselves say on their website:

If you have become a victim of Internet fraud, or have found a resource of corresponding character, it is recommended to contact the law enforcement authorities with a statement about the discovery of this resource, or authorized organization of the Coordination Center for national domain of Internet...

You may try emailing [email protected] but I get the feeling that they won’t likely do anything about most domains without a court order / strong pressure. I myself have tried to report several domains hosted there to no avail.

TL;DR: good scrape, keep it up!

PS: Safe Browsing seems to catch up on some of these already.

1 Like
discordglft.ru
steamccommyunity.com
steamcommmunlity.com
stearmcommunity.ru.com
steamcommuntliy.ru
stearncomminuty.ru.com
steamcommullty.ru
streamcoommunity.net
steam-nitro.ru
steamcommunity-tradeoffer.com
pubggf35.xyz
navi-giveaway.xyz
pubggf36.xyz
esportgift.ru
pubggf37.xyz
navi-russia.ru
steamcommunili.xyz
steamcommunity.site
streamcormmunnity.ru.com
steamccommunityy.ru
steamcommuni.com
stearncomrninuty.xyz
discords-moderation.com
discords-developers.com
clove-nitro.com
gamerolls.net.ru
steam-free-nitro.ru
dlscorcl.info

I’ve been reporting this info to authorities from the US and Russia for the past month, I don’t know the phishers personally though. It’s mostly teenagers, not really a huge surprise tbh.

Thankfully other members of this project have contacts at reg.ru and namecheap so they get taken down quickly! The ASNs don’t give a shit though (mainly DDOS-GUARD, not really a surprise).

Safe Browsing flags them about 3-4 minutes after I flag them :wink: They seem to be monitoring my reports pretty fast!

And thanks for the welcome, I appreciate it! :heart:

1 Like