Discord Nitro Scam Bot

he is so stupid also its a spoofed url i swear
its an original discord nitro gift but if you copy the link you will get different one :smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp:

1 Like

ok, what’s the “different” url?

1 Like

hxxps://discord.gg/CyuXp2yHUW
replace with tt because scammer.info wont let me post to host

1 Like

The Owner Of The Server Will Ask You TO send me your bot token and you will get nitro or boost

Hey Busters, it’s Hyperninja303. After several conversations from the people in the server, I found out that most of the people knew it was fake and they were just trying to “kill some time”. The users who didn’t know were very thankful that I had let them know.

Thanks For Alot For Helping Peaple Prevent Scammers And Make them Aware I appreciate you

1 Like

Always happy to help.

Update:
5/27/2021
The owner/founders changed the name of all the bots to “JUICEHUB”, and also renamed the entire server to “JuiceHub”. Nothing has changed other than that; the founder and admin are exactly the same, and the invite scam is still happening. They renamed the bots probably in an attempt to hide their scam bots, and They are still up and running.
-Hyperninja303

Reported server to Discord staff, sent crasher GIFs to owners.

1 Like

Thanks for the assistance, mate.

@OfclyGoodenough and @Hyper thanks for your help alot and alot

1 Like

Always happy and ready to help. Glad I could assist you, friend. (I also exposed myself to the owner and admin. Stopped getting replies from both of them)

The discord server has been taken down! Thanks for all the help and support, everyone!

1 Like

yes lets goo thanks all who helped us

1 Like