Discord flo#6512 Scammer

ID: 531471672423743498
name: flo#6512

Will try to scam you with giving you Nitro for free. Spam this guy.

1 Like

Hoping he’ll add me back.

Well, that went well.

1 Like

He’s skeptical.

1 Like

It was probably a hacked account. Been seeing those increase in numbers lately. But the owner of the account usually recovers it. So that’s probably why he didn’t know what you were talking about because he was most likely unaware of what happened to his account while he didn’t have access to it.

1 Like

I understand there is hacked accounts, but once he told me about the nitro offer, he’s probably skeptical and doesn’t want to admit the scam, after I told him he is scamming. We had a back/forth conversation, until he blocked. Suspicious.

1 Like

Tbh, people get away with this more often than anyone would like to admit. But usually those that ARE hacked would either act confused, etc. Mainly because the scam could only target a few people that the owner of the account is unaware of. Then it could then be reported here. When @MehNamesJeff did this, he was clueless to the scam as it would’ve made a difference if he was made aware of it. On the other hand, if he WAS intentionally trying to scam people, then you would be right.

1 Like