Discord Fake Job Advertisement Scam?

I got this DM last night, not entirely sure if it a scam or what, so I need help looking into it.

Hi @Chronus Hello 【Recruitment】Hello, due to the global epidemic of the new coronavirus, our company is recruiting part-time employees. Part-time jobs are easy to do, right on your phone. Part-time job done in 10-20 minutes! No investment required

Job requirements:

1. Part-time job requires 30 minutes of work per day.
  2. Full-time: After completing 3 part-time assignments
  3. Owning a smartphone.
  4. Working from home during Covid-19.
    The job is easy, you will get your salary immediately

Daily salary: 50-200USDT ($). If you are interested in this part-time job! Note: This recruitment is only open to over 18 years old! If you are interested, please add Telegram: Telegram: Contact @EuniceUSDT

2 Likes

Is that a typo in the beggining, did you mean last year? That would certainly explain the epidemic of COVID-19 and working from home in 2022.

A possible scam, idk, I mean I’m pretty sure that not a single company is going to recruit people using Discord and Telegram.

1 Like

meant last night

1 Like

Huh, weird. Maybe he’s still using Internet Explorer, who knows.

1 Like

new message from user ID 989357162729996308, name is just “Kaitsama” idk why the numbers aren’t showing. Telegram is now “Telegram: Contact @EvadneUSDT

1 Like

New Telegram account - Telegram: Contact @Zappos1001

1 Like

Someone also send me that DM. I tried to chat with her on Telegram to know if it was legit or a scam but she didn’t answer my question properly, I also think that account is an Instant reply so I didn’t go for it. It looks so promising to me.

1 Like

i’m not sure how to explain it in english but it could be a multiple parties scam, branches of the same format if that makes sense .

1 Like

Welcome! @AKari @aAAaaaAmoon

Is this groove technology scam?

1 Like

Welcome to the community @AKari & @aAAaaaAmoon

1 Like

I got me one too from drippyboy#9304.

1 Like

Welcome! @superfast_dolphin_co

Got another one just now
Screenshot_355
Screenshot_356

1 Like

i got one from Balenciagas#6074

1 Like

Welcome! @Lilac

1 Like

I also got the same exact link. This is definitely fishy af

I didn’t get the same message y’all got but it looks very similar. Here is a screenshot:

I am thinking about adding that person and talking to them about it.

Bro, what mutual server did this guy reach you from? Can you send me?

Welcome! @Hikari @Ladby