Department of Justice scam (313) 489-0820

Scam Number: (313) 489-0820
Scammer’s Website or Email: anydesk on PC!
Additional information about this scam: Cold call, this guys says he will help me because I was scammed. Listen here:

I am not sure what is their main scam is.

2 Likes

Jack William, a lot them going around and using GV carrier. What a line of nonsense he’s peddling, lol.

1 Like

Bandwidth.com via Google Voice, sent a voicemail awaiting a call back. If they do, I deploy my virtual machine.

1 Like

Did likewise.

1 Like

Me too

1 Like

HIGHLIGHT FROM VIRTUAL MACHINE BAIT:

• The scammers will claim “fraudulent activities” were done using your identity, prompting you to “open the Google Chrome” to download AnyDesk (ID: GEEK SQUAD Password: airway@786)
  • The scammer will have you run whatismyipaddress.com (I installed a VPN to prevent my IP from being leaked), then walmart.com.
  • The scammer attempted to sign into my fake bank then do a fake money transfer through Xe. Once they asked me for my email, I gave [email protected]. The same password was used to register this fake account. Once I was asked for a code, I then played the Bhenchod song.
2 Likes

The punk just called me back and I’m trying to F him up now. We’ve got ADesk flowing…just got to distract him.

1 Like

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

Jack William called back today:

(803) 307-4655

scam0215c

Bandwidth.com via Google Voice. “Jack” will be featured on Scambait Sunday #18.