Deleting Files/Running Destructive Viruses = Pointless

Oh yes, absolutely. Running classes in a retirement community is amazing, the more people who do that method the better.

1 Like

:slight_smile: Magical

2 Likes

yeah, the magic

1 Like

So you are saying we target the boss…

1 Like

we spy on them.

2 Likes

Hi

I just had the most $&@#%} up day of my 20 year plumbing career. Basically this Jamaican guy, let’s call him JOHN(name changed for privacy, calls me for an emergency leak and tells me to call when I get there before knocking on the door. I get there, call, no answer, knock on the door and a nice old white man with no accent answers. I ask for John; he says he is John…Details, details, details… he’s been dealing with fraud, just changed his number, now they are sending pizzas to him and stuff of the like. Ok no problem, so sorry to hear that, if there is anything I can do let me know, I leave. That was 2 days ago.

Today… Jamaican John calls me again

I call the sheriff they are no help because I am not the victim. I drive back to the real John. Again for brevity details details details…this man has been taken for over $80k over the last 3 or so years!!! He kept records and hopefully that helps but He is 81. He is a Navy Veteran, and during this time he has been homeless!!! WTF!!! I helped him file a police report today, contacted adult protective services and invited him to my home for dinner and scanned all his documents before turning them into the Sherrif’s office and I am sticking with him as best I can to help stop the fraud.

The scammers are expecting me to call back still and the local cops are still no help, is there anything you can help with here?

1 Like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_gC69cg-M2k

I will message you with who he can contact for help.

2 Likes

I believe what needs to be done is life imprisonment for the people at the upper branches, high income earner scammers.

Or ruin their lives straight up without caring about the consequences when trying to take them down does nothing. Let them deal with the consequences.

1 Like

the smaller ones can just get temporarily detained?

1 Like

Find where they scam and where they live. Send that proof of their scamming to every mosque, church and temple in those areas. Let their own people destroy them in the streets.