Debt Support bunch

Scam Number: (843) 936-4415
Domain Used: (N/A)
Extra Info:

Has harassed me 12 times already. TWELVE! For some reason, textnow only sent 4 instead of 12 missed call emails. Smh. Unbelieveable!! No voicemail or text messages left behind identifying the calling party in any way.

Carrier Alert @scamterminator2021

TextNow - Bot says number not in service, either I’ve been weirdly already blocked or the number’s just been temporarily taken down or something… On my Talkatone, 3 ring hang for me.

1 Like

He picked up … And hung up …
Called hung called hung calked hung … i think this # is on nomorobo …OUT of service
Mayb will work if change #

1 Like

Rang twice, then hung up

2 Likes

Welcome @TheMikesman

1 Like

UPDATED! @Draco @TheMikesman @scamterminator2021
Got a call last night somehow from same number… turned out to be those idiots who claim to help you with the debt shit, the 60:40 ppl I believe, whispered I was at work randomly as I couldn’t talk - lady said she’d call me back, still hasn’t.

1 Like

Welcome to the community @TheMikesman :tada:

Welcome😀

1 Like

Seems like it’s dead now :skull::coffin:

1 Like

Your number is blocked

1 Like

How??? They still managed to call me although the bot originally claimed the number was OFS (Out of service) which clearly isn’t the case, even when calling from a completely different number.

Weird one.

1 Like

They fake “out of service” temporarily

1 Like

I thought that was the case! If you look at one of my earlier comments, I did assume a possible thing going on was the matter of fact the number was only being randomly taking down temporarily! Thanks for the comfirmation.

1 Like