Debt Relief Scam - 888 206 3396

Scam Number: 888 206 3396
Domain Used: N/A
Extra Info: received call on burner. this was callback # mentioned on VM. called to confirm.

1 Like

Callin’:blush:

1 Like

Debt Relief Center answered! An American sounding woman answered. Our conversation did not last very long, probably I suspect because of my uncouth behavior towards her. :face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

Her: Hmm how much in loan
Me: … Umm 10,000 Her: is this for medical student or CC? ME: Medical
Her: do you have ur medical statement?
Me oh um well i dont have it in front of me. Why do u need my statement? what info are u gonna get? Click

2 Likes

A guy answered and said HELLO. Trying to sound like an automated voice I communicated, “If you would like to continue receiving unsolicited phone calls like the illegal unsolicited phone calls your employer makes to people in violation of federal law, press one.” There was silence for a few seconds. He repeated himself and asked, “Hello?” I repeated the exact same sentence with the same attempt to sound like an automated voice. He pressed a key and I heard the BEEP of him pressing a key on his phone. So I said with the same automated-sounding voice, “Great. We will speak again very soon.” He hung up.

I’m again on hold now of course!

2 Likes

a woman answered, in my Arnold Schwarzenegger voice I said “who said you could have my cookies?!” they didn’t sound amused…

2 Likes