Debt relief, repeatedly violating DNC 844 703-7997

Scam Number: 844 703-7997
Scammer’s Website or Email:
Additional information about this scam: I’ve received a few previous calls on my DNC number from them. They always spoof their number (another violation) but if you listen to the robocall message (another violation) they give a number which changes daily.
I wasted 30 minutes of their time with my state tax debt of $87,000, which I owe because I was the winning bidder on eBay of a title wave. The UPS guy tripped in my driveway while making the delivery & the package broke open and flooded my neighborhood. I have to pay for the repairs.
Another callback number: (602) 932-8711

1 Like

Same call center

2 Likes

I called the 844 703 7997 & spoke to a female (can’t remember her name) which immediately started filling out paperwork on my behalf. They do give a business name when asked but I doubt if it’s actually the names of theirs. I told her my names was Timothy & she asked how I spell it. I asked her if she was serious with her question & she stumbled & stammered the words “Well you know, sometimes some people based on where they’re at spell it differently”. I replied that they only spell it one way in America & she hung up & blocked my number.

I called back again & some guy answered. I’m assuming it was probably the previous bitches’ boyfriend because he had the same kind of attitude & he was in a residential setting because I heard his dog barking. He gave me their supposed company name & stated that they were in Irving CA. I asked him if he always brings his dog to the office & he completely acted like he didn’t hear the question. I then proceeded to ask who the governor of California was & he couldn’t tell me even though he is a very popular guy. I then asked him what province of Canada he was in & that remark caught him off guard & amused him at the same time. I told him if he calls my number again I was going to take a dump on his living room floor & he hung up & blocked me. When I mentioned the 3 laws he & his woman were breaking simply placing the calls, he tried to talk over me because he didn’t want to hear the truth. But my voice overpowered his squeaky ass no problem.

So it’s my opinion these people are not even in the U.S. but in a central province in Canada where the accent is non-existent to the younger generation of people. If you even want to call them that. Either way they’re assholes that get what they deserve.

2 Likes