Dear Friend

Greeting

Calvary Greetings in the name of the LORD Almighty and our LORD JESUS CHRIST the giver of every good thing. I know this letter will definitely come to you as a huge surprise, but I implore you to take the time to go through it carefully as the decision you make will go a long way to determine my future and continued existence.

I am Mrs. Elizabeth Edward from New Zealand, an aging widow of 58 years. I am childless and I am suffering from a pro-long cancer ill health. I have some funds I inherited from my late husband, the sum $3.7 Million Dollars and I need a very honest and God fearing who can withdraw this money then use the funds for Charity works. I WISH TO GIVE THIS FUND TO YOU FOR CHARITY WORKS. I came across your E-mail from my personal search from the internet after my prayers to the LORD to bring me a helper and I decided to contact you if you may be willing and interested to handle these trust and funds in good faith to fulfill my final wish before I die. I have been trying to handle this project for the past 4 years by myself hoping I will get better, but I have seen that it won’t be possible anymore.

I want you to use the 30% percent of the total amount to help yourself in doing the project while the rest goes for the work of God. I am desperately in need of your assistance and I have summoned up courage to contact you for this task, you must not fail me and the millions of the poor people in our today’s WORLD. This is no stolen money and there are no dangers involve its 100% RISK FREE. Please if you would be able to use the funds for the Charity works kindly let me know immediately. I will appreciate your utmost confidentiality and trust in this matter to accomplish my heart desire, as I don’t want anything that will jeopardize my last wish.

God Bless you
Mrs. Elizabeth Edward

Mrs. Elizabeth Edward [email protected]