Zong Jianxin [email protected]

I have very important information for you, Please respond back as soon
as you receive this email.

Thanks
Zong Jianxin

second email:
Zong Jianxin [email protected]

Hello Ford,

Thank you for your response. How are you doing? I know it’s a long note, please bear with me. I need you to please take your time to read this letter, so you can understand my proposal.

I am Mr.Zong Jianxin, Managing Director and Executive Director of Chong Hing Bank Limited- Hong Kong. I am contacting you concerning a sum of $27,500,000.00 belonging to a Customer (Mr.Philip Ford), whose surname is the same as yours and has your country in his file as his place of origin. He invested $27,500,000.00 (Twenty Seven Million Five Hundred Thousand United State dollars only) With Chong Hing Bank Limited with a good turnover that Amounted to 33.8 Million U.S Dollars. My Bank found out that Mr Philip was among the death victims in the 30th January,2020 Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic outbreak, which left more than 22,856 people dead as the cases keep rising in different countries across the globe till date.

He died without leaving a Will and several efforts were made to find his extended family through the embassy without success. Because of the sensitive nature of private banking, most customers don’t nominate next of kin in their investment, also usually in most cases leave their WILLS in our care, in this case; our now deceased client died in-testate. It is quite clear now that our dear client died with no identifiable family member. According to practice, the Private banking sector will by the end of this year broadcast a request for statement of claim to Chong Hing Bank Limited, failing to receive viable claims they will probably revert the deposit to the Management of Chong Hing Bank Limited.This will result in the money entering the Chong Hing Bank accounting system and the portfolio will be out of my hands and out of the private banking division. What bothers me most is that this money will end up at the hand of top bank owners.

I am contacting you to assist me in repatriating the funds left behind before my Bank reverts the deposit to the Management of Chong Hing Bank Limited. I am seeking your consent to present you as the next of kin of my late client since you share and bear the same last NAME. As such, the proceeds of the account can be paid to you as soon as you contact my bank and apply for the funds to be released to you as the next of kin. If we can be of one accord, I see no reason why we would not succeed.

Now, I am prepared to give the necessary details to you as the closest surviving relation of our deceased customer (Mr.Philip Ford). I am also proposing that after a successful execution of the business deal, the funds will be shared in the ratio 40/60. You will get 40% and I will be entitled to 60% as the initiator of the deal. You know that I must have done my homework already before contacting you. Although the project is capital intensive, I know I will be able to pull it through following proper banking and legal Channels with your assistance at your end. I will tidy up the legal aspect with the assistance of a lawyer who will prepare all the documents that will be needed to transfer the money out of Hong Kong.

Once more, I ask that if you find no interest in this project that you should discard this mail and forget I ever contacted you, I ask that you not be vindictive and destructive; do not destroy my career. Opportunities like this only come once in a lifetime. This is free Funds for the both of us which I would greatly share to help and support Orphans around the globe instead of allowing the said funds to be reverted to the hands of our corrupt Hong Kong Government officials. I would like you to think about this and let me know your decision. If you give me a positive response, I will give you the relevant INFORMATION for the successful transfer of these funds and I guarantee you 100% risk-free and a successful/peaceful transaction.

However, I will initiate this process towards a conclusion. I wish to inform you that you should not contact me via official Channels else I will deny knowing you and about this project because they are periodically monitored to access our level of customer care in line with our Total Quality Management.

I would appreciate that you let me know your opinion regarding my email.

I will await your swift response

Best Regards,
Mr.Zong Jianxin

Received the same email. www.rcbpremium.online is a fake bank website.

Other addresses associated to this scam are:
[email protected]