DEA scam (703) 783-1452 "NPI"

Scam Number: (703) 783-1452
Scammer’s Website or Email: none
Additional information about this scam: Targeting medical professionals. I believe this number is making calls about “drugs” and the DEA conducting an investigation regarding prescriptions.
Here is their messaging system:

Here is what a poster stated on findwho: “Someone called from this number stating they were a Agent Erin Grining from the DEA hahahaha. They actually called a hospital lol”
https://findwhocallsyou.com/7037831452?CallerInfo

They are tough to bait, they want NPI number.

Fake agents: Erin Grining and Greg Millard

6 Likes

How do people fall for this crapola? Like the DEA would use a local area code. Unreal.
If people will Google it they would find this.

t’s important to understand that DEA agents and law enforcement agencies will never call you on the phone to tell you you’re under investigation or try to get money out of you to make an investigation go away.

4 Likes

And this one aimed at doctors/providers specifically. The benchode I spoke with refused to talk to me, he asked that the “doctor” call him personally ASAP so the doctor would provide his NPI number. I am just soooo curious to know HOW they are able to scam a medical doctor, I wish I could come up with the NPI ao I can find out more about this.

6 Likes

Erin was the most annoying people on the planet. She kept talking over me.

5 Likes

You can Google DEA numbers and NPI numbers and get a sample. She did not like me calling her a dirty whore. She lost it and started screaming obscenities at me. Poor little baby. I hurt her feelings.

7 Likes

GOOD!! :clap: :clap: :+1:

5 Likes

She is a nasty one. Mean and vicious despite her little girl voice. I think she would stab me through the phone if she could.

5 Likes

The United States Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) is aware that registrants are receiving telephone calls and emails by criminals identifying themselves as DEA employees or other law enforcement personnel. The criminals mask their telephone number on caller ID by showing the DEA Registration Support 800 number.

Please be aware that a DEA employee would not contact a registrant and demand money or threaten to suspend a registrant’s DEA registration.

If you are contacted by a person purporting to work for DEA and seeking money or threatening to suspend your DEA registration, submit the information on the DEA Diversion Control Division website www.DEADiversion.usdoj.gov and select the link for “Extortion Scam Online Reporting.”

5 Likes

Onvoy line. Had they accepted calls, I would’ve deployed Lenny.

3 Likes

I actually did a scam like this about three years ago. It was just as dumb. I told them I was a psychologist. They did not even know that they cannot prescribe drugs.

6 Likes

they are not so smart i looked an NPI

1 Like

she does not like me because I know where she located right now
I will not give up that location yet
she’s been doing this for like 3 years
there’s a friend that actually took some pictures of her place

3 Likes

She was very subdued today when I spoke to her. Maybe you tamed that beast. :lying_face:

1 Like