dapps.multichainregistry.co.za is another crypto scam website stealing private keys/recovery phrases

Scammer’s Website or Email: https://dapps.multichainregistry.co.za

Additional information about this scam:
Baited a scammer on Discord who DM’ed me to “help recover” a Coinbase transaction. Here is the baiting chat:

kevin_samuel Today at 9:44 AM

Hey @cliqueman do you have pending ticket regarding your issues ⁠Augur⁠
??

cliqueman Today at 1:16 PM

Hi, yes. Case# - Coinbase Support. They don’t let me withdraw REP (v2)

kevin_samuel Today at 1:24 PM

are you on desktop or mobile ?

cliqueman Today at 1:25 PM

desktop
why does it matter?

kevin_samuel Today at 1:26 PM

let me see what I can do

cliqueman Today at 1:26 PM

are you working for Coinbase?

kevin_samuel Today at 1:27 PM

I work in affliction with Augur, provide your public address so the tech team can look into your case!

cliqueman Today at 1:28 PM

kevin_samuel Today at 1:29 PM

a min
hello
are you here?

cliqueman Today at 1:35 PM

yes

kevin_samuel Today at 1:40 PM

after the database check on the site, we notice a glitch interacted with your wallet while trying to withdraw your tokens and that happens when there’s a network error while working on your self-custody wallet

cliqueman Today at 1:41 PM

so?

kevin_samuel Today at 1:44 PM

it’s a minor issue that needs to be treated with immediate effect so as not to affect the whole wallet and you won’t be able to withdraw your funds

cliqueman Today at 1:45 PM

not sure what you are talking about. If a tx has a problem (like low gas), it’s just stuck in blockchain. That’s not the case with my coinbase issue

kevin_samuel Today at 1:47 PM

yes it’s not a low gas issue, your funds will be stuck in blockchain if you make any transactions until your coinbase is rectified.

cliqueman Today at 1:47 PM

so what do you recommend?

kevin_samuel Today at 1:50 PM

you should rectify your wallet manually via the multichain database server link!

cliqueman Today at 1:50 PM

What is this?

kevin_samuel Today at 1:51 PM

https://dapps.multichainregistry.co.za/
rectification multichain link will be used to rectify your wallet
you’re to click on the multichain server link, select WalletConnect and follow the procedure! Scan the Qrcode given to you after you’re done ! Then withdraw your tokens and get back to me

are you doing that now ?

cliqueman Today at 1:55 PM

Nice try, scammer Can you do something more useful in your life than trying to phish private keys??

kevin_samuel Today at 1:56 PM

Note: your request needs to be completed if not your funds will be stucked in blockchain

cliqueman Today at 1:56 PM

I recommend you find another job. The hosting of that scam website will receive a court order soon to give out your name and location

kevin_samuel Today at 1:57 PM

alright
we’re only trying to help!

cliqueman Today at 1:58 PM

Do you really think that crypto users are such idiots? How much money did you make already doing this? Zero?

kevin_samuel Today at 2:03 PM

a lot