Crypto Scam?

Scam Number:
Scammer’s Website or Email: bluecapitals.io
Additional information about this scam: I got a fb message from a random cute woman wanting to be friends and investment partners. Standard fb romance scam until she starts talking about crypto and sends me her “main” website. Long speeches about “copy trading” and clearly English as a second language buzzwords.

I’m not remotely interested in crypto or investing with a stranger, so she will probably block me soon, and I’m not sure what the experts here can do with the website, but I hope that it helps someone.

I see you have stumbled across a pig butchering scam. Allow me some time to investigate, as I may end up exposing the company behind this for the Wall of Shame.

1 Like

I started studying this a few days ago with Jim Browning and Pleasant Green’s channels, though this time it wasn’t someone pretending to be an Asian woman.

Do you have the Facebook account of the scammer?

Yes. Redirecting...

1 Like

As there isn’t enough information I can obtain about these guys, I’ll just provide my findings here.

Popup - Blue Capitals

Registered via NameCheap on July 28, 2023 (Updated August 2, 2022) - Whois bluecapitals.io

Blue Capitals, LTD is a fraudulent NFT marketplace being promoted on Facebook by employees posing as female “business consultants.” Users are asked to register with their

• Full name
  • Email Address
  • Phone Number
  • Home City, State and Country
  • Currency
  • GOVERNMENT-ISSUED PHOTO ID (I sent 2 middle fingers)

Associated Facebook Account - Facebook

Associated Email Address - [email protected]

Associated IP Address - 66.29.141.5 :us:

1 Like

Thank you for this information. I found it by accident because I’ve been dealing with 10+ fb romance scammers and this was the only one that hasn’t tried to friend/date me.

Unfortunately I report the fb profiles but they don’t ever do anything. I have reported about 30 of their paypal accounts to paypal but some of the people there care more than others so I don’t know if anything is actually getting done.

At the very least I am wasting hours/days/weeks of their time and making them think they are getting money only to block and report them so at least there’s a 1% silver lining.