Crypto Scam by Nigerian Scammers +1 (208) 759-0181

Scam Number: 1
Domain Used: https://towerassetholdings.com/
Extra Info: I have been scammed by a Nigerian gang, who impersonated to be a famous financial advisor on youtube. I was new to crypto and had been following this youtuber for long time. I thought i was lucky to get reply from youtuber. But it was scammer. I was induced to part away with my 0.74 Btc worth 35k$ in 7 transactions. I was a freaking fool to have believed someone from internet. After, i raised complaints with indian authority on 6th march and Binance later next week, these guys remained silence but now they have again resumed up their activities.
1st Whatsapp number - +918415876154
2nd Whatsapp number - +1 (209) 683-7754
3rd Whatsapp number- +1 (208) 759-0181 Currently Active.
This gang is still trying to induce me to deposit 20% to release my payment. I am just stalling them so that if anyone can help me.

I know its next to impossible to get my money back, but even if there is any chance or help, i would be deeply obliged. In any case, would like help for some kind of payback to these scammers to either stop them or destroy their operation. This thread will also serve as caution for others.

Regards

2 Likes

Any information about how to recover funds from these people would be appreciated…

1 Like

I am not sure how. But it costs money. I have been trying to seek help from some professionals, but no response.
Also, one has to be very careful as this recovery is also one of scamming tactics.

1 Like