Crypto Scam 888 842 1075

Scam Number: 888 842 1075
Scammer’s Website or Email: https://www.securityongo.com/
Additional information about this scam:

DISCLAIMER : Kindly note I have checked these numbers two times and they are changing tricks as well and as of now dynamic. These con artists work from 7am to 7 pm est. They may likewise work different tricks with similar numbers. All are 100 percent tricksters numbers. If they dont pick up,They will get back to you in couple of moments or they might close down their number for few moments to keep away from us however they will be back up in the future following 15 to 30 minutes. Save these numbers in your database.trust my numbers I have been following tricksters beginning around 2019 at this point. Each number take least 2000 usd to 10,000 usd and this multitude of con artists are misleading Americans and Canadians. These are very inflexible. Thanks. Lets obliterate them.

this issue has been posted before by @numberkings , but no one is taking it seriously. So please address it.

3 Likes

@FIREFIGHTER619 Please take my post seriously - +1(866) 204-4301 They’ve started scamming again, but the only difference is that while the website is the same, they’ve changed the number. Just blast them!

+1 (866) 204 4301 They are again live…the website is same only difference is Phone number. I just called them, they are active. Let’s destroy them together. Thanks

This website has had over a dozen different toll free numbers at least and a couple of toll numbers over the last 2 years
They are active a couple of days a week on average
It has never been Crypto when I have called them every day to verify activity status.
They have mainly been Facebook on all of the numbers used, but have done a few days here and there as Microsoft tech support and also PayPal refund

https://scammer.info/t/weird-dm/115992/11

2 Likes

but they are still active. I saw their campaign is still going on. Blast them …

1 Like

Oh they copped it
Trust me :grin:

1 Like

+1 (866) 204 4301 … I saw they are still active with same number and website. they are not scared… guys please make them scared.