Crypto Blackmail

Scam Number: N/A
Domain Used: N/A
Extra Info: BTC address bc1q3yjvxv399z0a39949jph7rzuwsgce2e5y0gzw5
No transactions found on the blockchain (Address: bc1q3yjvxv399z0a39949jph7rzuwsgce2e5y0gzw5)

Body:
I got bad info for you personally.

Earlier I got admission to your personal gadgets. After that, I initiated tracking your actions. I mounted a Malware on the systems of all systems that you use to get into the net.

This computer software offers me entry to all your devices. I’ve loaded all your info, images, and browsing history to my servers.

I just got connection to all your info, messengers, social network, connections, e mail and so forth. My virus updates signatures and is unseen to antivirus applications.

While collecting details about you, I came across that you are a good lover of adult websites and are enjoying interesting videos whilst going through so much pleasure. I was able to record some of your filthy scenes as you jack off & achieve orgasm.

If you have any doubts, I can make a few mouse clicks and videos will be demonstrated to everybody you know.

And also I am able to publish all your correspondence, personal images, and your secret information online.

I could damage your reputation forever.
I do believe you really don’t wish that to take place, given the nature of the videos you love to view, you know what I am talking about, it will likely be a real tragedy for you.

Now let’s fix that this way: you send me 1000 DOLLARS (in btc equivalent to the swap price during the time of transfer), and I will immediately erase all of it. Following that, we will ignore each other.

I also promise to deactivate & remove all viruses out of your devices.

Keep in mind that I usually hold my own word of mouth.

Here is my bitcoin address: bc1q3yjvxv399z0a39949jph7rzuwsgce2e5y0gzw5

You have 2 work days from the moment you open this particular email.

Unless you forward money, your video clip and all your details will be posted on the web for all people as well as your family members.

I will ruin your good reputation forever. Do not seek me and don’t contact the police and other help, or else your computer data will be posted.

I am aware of a lot of secrets about who you are, therefore if your status is valuable, bear in mind that I can wreck it once and for all.

1 Like

Typical blackmail email. The old password is obtained trough database breaches.
Not much you can do against this, they send millions of these mails, very hard to find who does it.

2 Likes

It actually doesn’t mean anything! I’ve gotten countless of these emails, I do nothing - Nothing happens. Just a touch of EMAIL SPOOFING and old password obtained through database breach, as @Dvr said already. Just ignore. Lol.

2 Likes

Yeah, I know. So far I’ve never found one that actually had transactions at their bitcoin address, which I hope means no one is falling for it really, or it means the scammer is smart enough to send out new addresses with each mail.

The interesting thing with this one, though, was it was sent to a really old email address - one I haven’t used since 199X :smiley: I don’t even see spam to this address ever it’s so old. And yet…

1 Like

I’ve seen a few when I’ve checked the BTC address, shame really.

Yep nothing will happen.
It frustrated me that there isnt much we can do against them either.
Very hard to find the source, if at all possible in many cases.
This could all be made useless if people got proper internet safety education.

1 Like