Crypto / auto trade scam Ironefx.com

Scammer’s Number: +41275087844 , +442080595262
Domains Used: ironefx.com
Extra Info: These guys run a scam where they say they do auto crypto trading but once you give a little money the keep asking for more and more because “you just got a bonus and you need to pay it back before we can give you your money back”. i saw a post somewhere of a guy saying he had lost his life savings to their scam and even one saying they lost around 70k to these guys
here is a more detailed explanation on how their scam works, Ironefx Review (ironefx.com Scam) - Personal Reviews
here are a couple more reviews from people who got scammed, Ironefx Reviews | Read Customer Service Reviews of ironefx.com

1 Like

I can now rest now, After several months of panicking surfing online for solutions and looking for a way to recover my lost funds mostly i got scammed until I was introduced to Sp-ectr^um-crest they have the best consultation and solution that’s needed to get all your funds back.

Hello scamtard
Scammers posting their own grifting cons are the most adorable children on the planet.
Beware your two active braincells don’t get too ambitious, causing you to fall through the leg of your pants and hang yourself until you’re 7 feet 4 inches tall. :grin: