Scam Number: 910-702-2072
Domain Used:
Extra Info: Bank Imposters
http://chirb.it/dAK7tq

1 Like

they should report this to the bank

I tried like three times report this to the bank

1 Like

910-702-2072 ā€¦ 4:05 pm Central ā€¦ 31-Dec-2021 ā€¦ This number is active still. I had a woman on one call from one of my phone numbers and I had a guy on another call from a different phone number of mine, and I conferenced them into the same conference call. After the woman hung up, the guy still on the line tried to convince me that they are not criminals. Haha, it is hilarious when a scammer tries to act like he or she is not a criminal.

3 Likes

That is funny shat Hvie! :ok_hand: :sweat_smile:

I just had ā€œRubyā€ on the phone. This 910 702 2072 has some women in the scam center as well as men.

I flirted with Ruby for a bit (and she was thanking me for complimenting her on her uniquely beautiful voice) until I told her to shove her criminal head up her criminal c$&t.

2 Likes

They are in the Philippines. She wanted my full 16 digit card card #, exp. date & CVV. I told her that the Credit One website says ā€œno representative will ever ask for your full credit card numberā€.
She said ā€œwe all doā€. So I told her I was going to 3-way her with the number on the back of my credit card. I was using a voice changer and having a great conversation with myself. LoL. The female voice I was using called her really bad names. :joy::joy:

1 Like

I just talked to ā€œJoannaā€ ā€¦ I had asked in a prior call where they are located, but a different woman said that she could not tell me. So they are in the Philippines, @MajorLeeAwesome. Their accents are pretty good actually when they speak English.

2 Likes

Ruby had Gujarati accent

These scammers in the Philippines do not stray from their script. It is a challenge to get them to cuss me back. They just keep asking for my name to pull me up in the system. They just keep acting like they are legitimate. Do they not know that they are working for a criminal enterprise? Or are they just very disciplined scammers who continue to try to defraud people even when the callers clearly are calling them out on their criminal behavior?

1 Like

Yes. She admitted that theyā€™re in the Philippines, but she swore that they work from home and are licensed by Credit One.
I could hear roosters in the background. We flooded them yesterday (they were using a different number) over at the place where we Livestream.
I tried to call Credit One, but couldnā€™t get a real person. I sent an email though

1 Like

That is interestinā€™. They just donā€™t give up pretending that they are legitimate Credit One employees. ā€œJoannaā€ is gettinā€™ sick of me, though she still keeps up the polite customer service attitude.

1 Like

I just spoke to her. After a bit of polite banter, I told her that this was her lucky day, Iā€™m working as a freelance gynecologist and I could remove her head from her criminal ā‚¬āˆšĻ€t for her. She hung up for some reason. :person_shrugging:t2:

Ha! Classic! Freakinā€™ classic!

1 Like

Interesting, @drwat. So Ruby is Indian but maybe she is in the Philippines working with some Filipinos/Filipinas? Unless each of them are working individually from their homes somehow.

1 Like

Ask them to google 910-702-2072. Tell them oh yeah this ainā€™t a scam.

1 Like

Yeah, and not only in this website ā€¦ Here is a URL for RoboKiller ā€¦ (910) 702-2072 - RoboKiller Lookup

Also on the following URL DigitDog has detected that 910-702-2072 is being blocked or tagged as SPAM or Scam

1 Like

ā€œJaneā€ is on phone with me and finally I got her to tell me to ā€œfeck offā€ ā€¦ Iā€™m on hold waiting for her to transfer me to her ā€œsupervisorā€ ā€¦ (as if her threat to connect me with her supervisor scares me! haha)

Talking to Indian ā€œVinceā€

1 Like

I called the real Credit One to report this. Both times, they wouldnā€™t take any info, wouldnā€™t even listen and hung up on me.
They deserve to have to cover all the fraudulent charges theyā€™re going to get. I tried to be helpful and they were complete a-holes.

1 Like

Iā€™ve had it, no more Mr nice guy. Iā€™m call flooding them with six numbers and conferencing the all together! Over and over.

1 Like