Credit Card Services - (208) 271-4954 & (920) 471-0500

“Hi, good afternoon. My name is Courtney and I am calling from Client Services with antidebt.org. Our records are showing that your credit card debt is extremely high, which is causing your interest rates to be extremely high as well. We would like to speak with you as soon as possible in order to assist you in lowering your interest rates and possibly even eliminating your existing credit card debt. You can reach me or any of my colleagues at 920-471-0500. Again, that number is 920-471-0500. It is very urgent that you call us, so please call us at your earliest convenience. Thank you and have a wonderful day. We will speak with you soon. Bye for now”

Calls will be picked up by “Client Account Services/Credit Card Serices,” an Indian call center calling about how to “reduce the interest rates” of your credit card because you “paid your bills on time.” Scammers will ask how many credit cards you have or how much you owe on your card, then ask for your ZIP code, the specific details about your credit card and the bank your card was issued to.

They will transfer your call to one of their “senior financial advisors,” Daniel Lee, who will ask how much interest you have to pay on your card and claim that they work will “all Financial lenders.” Afterwards, they will take you back to the representative who will perform an “audit” of your card then hang up.

2 Likes

Successfully pulled the operator prank on the 2 numbers.

1 Like

NEW NUMBER - ‪(920) 471-0703‬

2 Likes

NEW NUMBER - (203) 902-8480

“Hi, good afternoon. This is Brooke with client services calling in reference to your existing credit card account. We would like to speak with you to lower your interest rates to a 0% before your next billing cycle. It’s urgent you call me back as soon as possible. You can speak with me or any of my colleagues. I can be reached at (203) 902-8480. Again, that number is (203) 902-8480. Have a wonderful day, we’ll speak with you soon. Bye now!”

Scammer never called, but did leave a prerecorded voicemail from “Brooke with Client Services.” The number used to belong to “Dr. michaël M. oluwaseun, DDS,” but now serves to mask the scammers’ true number of (920) 471-0500.

1 Like

Got a scammer to call their “Daddy”

1 Like

Insisting that they are in Florida and that they are a legitimate business. The woman that answered forgot her name and had difficulty stringing a sentence together.

1 Like
  • Phone Number: ‪+1 (920) 471-0703‬
  • Date of this Report: August 16, 2023
  • Phone Line Type: VOIP
  • Phone Company: LEVEL 3 COMMUNICATIONS
  • Phone Location: GREEN BAY, WI

Okay, for the first time I just now called this phone number.
A guy answered and he had a mild foreign accent when he was speaking English but I could understand him easily.
I asked for what company he works. He said Client Services.
I asked in what state the company Client Services is registered. He replied, “California.”
I asked him where he is located. He said, “California.”
I asked why they are using the phone number (920) 471-0703‬ whose provider is in the state of Wisconsin if you are working in the state of California?
He asked, “Do you want our help or not?”
I replied, “No, we do not want your help.”
He asked, “Why are you calling then?”
I replied, “For the same reason that so very very very many of us are calling you, you stupid criminal. I’m calling you to instruct you to shove your criminal head up your gaping stinky sphincter.”
He hung up immediately.

After the phone call, I found the following URL of the Secretary of State of California’s Business Entity Search, and I searched “Client Services” but there are many results that have “Client Services” in their business names, and some of them show the status Terminated or the status Suspended - FTB. Some though show the status Active.

So I never got into the “scam” so to speak.

I used to get on my primary HOME VOIP phone number bunches of calls about lower my interest rate of my credit card, and when speaking to a live person having pressed the IVR choice I would ask for what credit card your company works. I’d be told, for Visa, MasterCard, and Discover. I’d ask, “But for what particular financial institution’s Visa card?” The person would answer, “All Visa cards.” This of course is bullshit. The terms and interest rates for a Wells Fargo Visa are different than the terms and interest rates for a U.S. Bank Visa. Of course they would try to say that it does not matter which financial institution is backing the credit card.

Also, their spiel when speaking to them on the phone made NO SENSE whatsoever. They would say that because of my record of paying my bills off in full each month, they can lower my interest rate. Since I pay off each month in full my monthly credit card bill, I pay NO interest at all you stupid criminal.

Yeah, I am gonna mess with this number some more. I think I’ll play stupid just to see how the scam works.

This scam seems different than the calls that I used to receive because this is saying I have HIGH credit card debt. I’m curious how they will try to lower my credit card debt by lowering my interest rate.

https://bizfileonline.sos.ca.gov/search/business

1 Like

Yeah, I called again. “Jason” answered and his accent when speaking English was a bit difficult to understand. He said he is from “Credit Card Services” and he said that I am a great customer and that I pay my bills every month, but he can help me lower my interest rate. He had not asked me my name or what kind of credit card I have.

Per what @OfclyGoodenough kindly posted originally when this thread was created, I told “Jason” that the call I received was from Client Services and not from Credit Card Services, and I told him that the call I received said that my credit card debt is extremely high and that this is causing my interest rate to be very high.

He said that he can help me lower my interest rate because I pay in full each month my credit card bill. I asked, “Why then did the robo call say that my credit card debt is extremely high? Also, do you not know that if I pay in full each month my credit card bill, I therefore am NOT paying interest?”

He hung up without answering me.

Now I will harass 'em.

Their supposed “logic” is not logical. There robo call is inconsistent with their script.

I wonder how many Americans actually fall for this scam? Their scam is full of contradictions.

1 Like

NEW NUMBER - (205) 691-8965

1 Like

NEW NUMBER - (205) 691-8712

2 Likes

NEW NUMBER - ‪(209) 398-8665‬

2 Likes

NEW NUMBER - ‪(231) 221-3822‬

2 Likes

I’m on call now as this number is active …

1 Like