Scam Number: (844) 429-5787
Scammer’s Website or Email: robocall
Additional information about this scam: Zero % credit card debt robocall

2 Likes

I got “call rejected”

2 Likes

I got Fernando to answer

3 Likes

Not long after @JustaFungui posted, I called this toll-free number from my TextMe number.

I got “Mitch Johnston” from Debt Relief Center.
I played along only a little while before I called him out on his criminal behavior. It is funny how he disengaged with me and is no longer talking to me YET he is allowing this call to continue thereby increasing their toll-free phone bill.

EDIT:
So far it is over 15 minutes into the call and I can hear him talking to a colleague or colleagues of his, and I hear sometimes a DINGING sound, a DING sound. He is not speaking to me though any longer. He was asking in English to someone and he asked “who transferred” or something to that effect. Also I can hear at least one colleague of his trying to scam.

Further EDIT:
So the original call is still continuing but I conferenced a “Jasmine” at this same phone number into a conference call with “Mitch Johnston” and told them to speak to each other, to speak to one of your criminal colleagues with whom you work in the same scam call center. Me: “Don’t be so shy and timid, you criminals. Don’t be bashful. Speak to each other and increase your toll-free numbers phone bill that is only toll-free to the callers.”
Jasmine hung up and Mitch Johnston finally spoke to me again and said, “Go ahead and conference calls into a conference call. Go ahead and increase our toll-free phone bill. We do not care.”
I laughed and said, “No, but your boss might care you dumbass!”
Mitch has not spoken to me again but STILL the original call is now over 22 minutes and the counter keeps on tickin’!

FURTHER EDIT:
They have conferenced some of US into the same conference phone call now! Ha!
Some woman at some point spoke to me and called me Sir and was trying to explain that they are not criminals but I did not budge and she hung up.
My original call has the counter now over 32 minutes.
While conferencing into a conference call my calls to their phone number, I heard their hold music and I have not heard in my life that hold music.

Okay, FINALLY the original call was hung up by one of them. They knowingly had let it continue for over 33 minutes. Ha!

Another EDIT:
I just called and Vicki answered as Financial Center. What happened to the Debt Relief Center? These idiots cannot keep their stories straight.

2 Likes

Active again (844) 429-5787

3 Likes

Interesting… she wants all my information but not give any details of their company. She says its a law firm and they will take control of the debt you have and we pay them.

I asked for the Law firm company details, she hangs up. Victoria was not happy. :frowning:

2 Likes

When you call, Fernando tells you that he called you! He answered as ‘Hello, the reason I’m calling you is’ He tried to talk about financial hardship assisstance.

3 Likes

I missed two calls yesterday (844) 429-5787

1 Like