Credit card scam / (480) 347-9279‬

Scam Number: (480) 347-9279‬
Scammer’s Website or Email:
Additional information about this scam: Credit card scam

4 Likes

Active now, a woman answers and hangs up instantly. Another person is getting scammed in the background.

2 Likes

That might be me in the background, I’ve had the scammer on the phone for several minutes :grin:

4 Likes

THe Fair Credit Act Law says that all senior citizens get ALLLLLL their debt poofed. Wow, that is great! But if you tell them all your cards are maxed out they don’t want to help you.

2 Likes

Yeah, “Jessica” keeps hanging up on me for no reason but I can hear a male scammer in the background.

1 Like

These fuckers will not answer anonymous numbers either.

2 Likes

I asked why they eat and crap in the same place. Was he pissed.

3 Likes

Another male scammer got on the phone with me, I can hear the woman and the other male in the background.

The femscammers have filthier mouths than the men. One said he was in Pakistan and a Muslim so I said Mohammed was a pedophile. OOOOOHHHH threatened to kill me!

3 Likes

I asked why they eat and crap in the same place. Was he pissed.

The femscammers have filthier mouths than the men. One said he was in Pakistan and a Muslim so I said Mohammed was a pedophile. OOOOOHHHH threatened to kill me!

Justice, your two posts made me laugh LOL while I was on the phone with an Indian Camp Lejeune scammer. He would pause every time I would laugh & it completely threw him off his game. I asked him why he stopped reading & he said that there seemed to be some kind of commotion going on in the background. Immediately that CCR song popped into my head but I stayed focused & said “I’m not the only person that lives in this house so of course there is going to be some commotion.” I then told him I could hear the commotion of 100 starving Guptas in the background but I wasn’t complaining.

2 Likes

Called them 29 time and still responding - went through the entire process of trying to be a victim. its fun.

2 Likes

1 Like

Scammers gone crazy over here too started cursing me out calling me motherf**ker, the n word etc. They are also talking in Hindi.

1 Like

It can be Matherchod but sometimes the Indian scammers are so brain dead they don’t even get the most obvious jokes you’re throwing at them. To some people that makes it even more entertaining but for me that kind of takes some of the fun out of it. But remembering that the ultimate goal is to make their lives hell, I press on. :grinning:

1 Like

:smiley: am still on with them.:smiley:

they are so dumb :rofl::rofl::rofl: I keep calling from the same number and they keep answering and giving me their stupid little script :skull::skull::skull:

3 Likes

i called them as a old lady and used their phone number as my “Visa Card”

1 Like

i have over 53 calls with them, they’re definetly in pakistan

3 Likes

How are you? Other than I am dying of cancer? Oh, that is great! WTF?

2 Likes

Wow, so cold hearted. No souls!!

3 Likes