Scammer’s Website or Email: robocall
Additional information about this scam 2% credit card rate
Karachi city, Pakistan

8 Likes

On with them now Doc.

6 Likes

Second call 8587712792

7 Likes

I was on these guys for several days about a week and a half ago. We got all their number shut down, they had at least a dozen phone numbers. I’m going to try to find some others and report these numbers and see what happens
I hope everyone jumps in and blasts them. They don’t block numbers

6 Likes

I was using this site to play it out longer with some bs info…https://www.coolgenerator.com/credit-card-generator

5 Likes

Thanks

5 Likes

920 471 0500 just played mike watson he tells me he near Pakistan .

5 Likes

They are in Pakistan

6 Likes

4 Likes

Here’s some other good sites you could use to play it out longer with some bs info:

https://fauxid.com/

3 Likes

They are all sluts; they keep hanging up in me.

6 Likes

@drwat I :yellow_heart: you. Your patience is amazing. I rarely get past 2 minutes before I tell them to feed a hundred homeless people because a Brahmin has cursed their family for being a thief. I figure that if even 1% comply, I am good.

5 Likes

I guess they stopped for the night all i get is hold music

3 Likes

90% or so these credit card scammers are in Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan/ They mainly speak Urdu. I end up playing a comic song about Karachi. “Bandar Road” like Embarcadero road

3 Likes

This TN appears to be on the network of Lumen. @MehNamesJeff previously escalated the issue of ongoing harassing robocalls to the following contacts at Lumen:

3 Likes

Thanks for the great links Jeff (@MehNamesJeff). Into my bait folder it goes!

5 Likes

Your more than welcome. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks, @Jhawk! I have saved that URL.

When the bobrtc website was still up and runnin’, I’d login to their site and would use their Credit Card Number Generator within the site when I would use Bob’s phone numbers to call the $100 Gift Card scammers. Now of course their website is no longer in existence.

3 Likes

Those slags!

4 Likes

I know, that was so nice @Hviezdoslav

3 Likes