Credit Bureau scam (509) 210-9094

Scam Number: (509) 210-9094
Scammer’s Website or Email:
Additional information about this scam:
Please be sure to write out important info so that our content is accessible to screen readers!
Offers fake zero % interest on credit card
From Karachi, Pakistan

6 Likes

I haven’t spoken to these fools in a long time and they recognized my voice right away. :joy::joy:
They’re in Akhtar Colony neighborhood, if I remember correctly

5 Likes

There have been literally thousands of these clots amongst the tens of thousands of Spectrum numbers.

One in every two 1000 blocks has been loaded with them somewhere in those ranges

Coincidence?

nah…absolutely not

they’re just misunderstood lost boys

6 Likes

“Eva (absurd inaudible last name)” told me she was calling me from the “fraud department for Visa AND Master”.

For both companies? How does that work? What an idiot. :joy: :joy:
@MajorLeeAwesome

5 Likes

Onvoy via Neutral Tandem, scammer said my card ends in “go fuck your mother” and the rundi told me to not eat my father, as he is my father for some odd reason.

7 Likes

at the end I said “stop sucking my balls”

7 Likes

Mr. Satan

6 Likes

“Michael” answered, very heavy accent.

7 Likes

We found what building they were in a few months ago.
I’ll have to look on a map of Akhtar Colony neighborhood

5 Likes

Amazing, do let me know where. I’ll love to ask them if I can visit exactly where they are! Spooky. :joy:

4 Likes

They’re in Karachi City Pakistan in the Akhtar Colony neighborhood.
They are always a vile bunch!
I hope everyone can give them a call or 50.
They don’t seem to know how to block numbers. :joy:

4 Likes

i’ve called this number like 15-16 times now. they recognize my number so im gonna change it :joy:

4 Likes

They are getting very angry :joy::joy:

4 Likes

7 Likes

Yeah, I have called them around 20 times now and they are getting very mad, keep it up!

3 Likes

Lenny!!!

4 Likes

I have two cell phones using the “infinite call app” set to 999 calls each while I’m abusing them with a VoIP number.

4 Likes

“Kevin” seemed a bit more interested in Larissa

6 Likes

I called them 40 times :laughing:.

4 Likes

either it’s their lunch break or sum because they don’t pickup nomore, just hold music for like a couple minutes then hangup

5 Likes