Cra/ssa 647-493- 1677

Scam Number: 647-493- 1677
Scammer’s Website or Email:
Additional information about this scam: Like SSA script. Federal Badge #GOC411, agent Ryan Hall.
Federal agent Thomas Smith Badge # GFA647
Federal agent Daren Hall.

Number courtesy of the mighty one

7 Likes

Callback number
647 699 4461

2 Likes

647-493-1677

4 Likes

Called, and got VM.

2 Likes

Damn. Same script SSSA. They found drugs and blood in a car I rented under my social security number…
He was trying so hard to use it American accent and trying even harder to act intimidating. It was pretty comical.
He threatened to have my local sheriff come and put me behind the bars unless I cooperated. :laughing::laughing:

3 Likes

I’m jealous you got to talk to him!

2 Likes

I got two of them. Dumb and dumber. He asked me if I wanted to cooperate, I paused and calmly said “no thank you.”
" You need to cooperate with my investigation and prove your innocence. Or you can be put behind the bars for 15 years, are you going to cooperate?"
Ummmmm, no thank you…
He was getting REALLY angry.
He got frustrated, and finally yelled that he was calling the sheriff to come have me arrested right away.
“Actually, I could use the break. Have someone else cook all of my meals, and get away from my wife for a few years? I fail to see the downside”

4 Likes

I probably couldn’t get through because they were dealing with you. That’s good, means a victim couldn’t get through either.

1 Like

I got this callback also for a SSA scam, (443) 798-2288

I don’t really want to create a new post because the original number is no longer answering, but here it is in case they get active again:
BoA text leading to SSA: “Alerts: New Payee Added to your profile and deduct of $1250.44 on Nov/07/23 at 11:54:44. If it was Not you, callB0A Instantly 18557301808”

4 Likes

I am telling Kat that you want to go to jail.

6 Likes

Told me I had to talk to the BOA guy. And then hung up.

4 Likes

I doubt I’ll be in jail very long. When she’s around I never get to finish a sentence. :shushing_face::face_with_hand_over_mouth:

4 Likes
  • Phone Number: 443-798-2288
  • Date of this Report: November 08, 2023
  • Phone Line Type: VOIP
  • Phone Company: TEXTPLUS
  • Phone Location: TOWSON, MD

I’m calling for the first time now.
Whoa, this guy was testy. He answered with only, “Hello, thank you for calling. How may I help you?”
I asked nicely, “Hello Sir, what is your first name?”
He paused and then said, “You called me. What do you want?”
Well, at this point I could not resist. “I want you to shove your criminal head up your gaping stinky sphincter.”
He started yelling at me. I let him purge himself of his anger for 2 or 3 minutes until he seemed a bit out of breath, at which point I informed him that is anger pleases us every second of every minute of every hour of every day of every week of every month of every year of …" CLICK, HE HUNG UP.

4 Likes

This was the only line I could get info on, as the other lines listed have a masked or unknown carrier.

3 Likes

Active at 11:30 AM, EST.
CRA (Canadian revenue service) same as SSA, but targeting Canadians. Same basic script

Callback for Christian Davis “DEA Officer” (915) 235-1942

3 Likes

647-699-4461‬ now picks up as “Star Convenience Store” to fake being spoofed.

3 Likes

Magic Jack line

“This side Officer Christian Davis from the Drug Enforcement Administration, how can I help you?”

3 Likes

LMAO what a bitch Christian is! He sez the “FBI” will arrest me and that he will call my lawyer James McGill so he can bail me out :rofl:

3 Likes

Deploying Special Agent Webster

3 Likes