COVID-19 "Testing Services" - ‪(800) 268-4370‬

“Are you concerned about your health and safety during these challenging times? We are proud to announce that we are providing rapid antigen testing kits at your doorstep. And that’s not all. You can now receive up to eight rapid antigen testing kits per month. Keep your family safe and healthy with our free testing kits. Just call us at our toll free number with your contact details and book your kits now. (800) COVID-70. That’s (800) 268-4370. Our customer service representatives are waiting to assist you and book your kids. So what are you waiting for? Call us today and take the first step towards protecting your loved ones. We hope to hear from you soon. Stay safe and stay healthy.”

Calls are picked up by an Indian call center, doing business as “COVID Testing Services.” You will be asked to provide your name, home address, birthday and if you are on Medicare A or B (and, by extension, your Medicare number and type of card).

2 Likes

Indian or Pakistani scammer took the call.

Scammer just called me using ‪(315) 660-0437‬

NEW NUMBER - ‪(315) 660-0405‬

Dead number

800 268 4370 alex needs our help pushing covid conspiracy testing kits , alex told me he has never had anyone except his freeee covid kit yet .
I let alex know I will call back after I get more boosther shots so I can collect my free covid free covette.