Connection "reversing"

Taking their partner ID (only works on certain remote access software) and using another Virtual Machine to try to connect to their machine, stating that they need to click “allow” to enable the connection. Requires huge amounts of social engineering.

How do you go about doing this. i have been scambaiting a a good while now. I have basically everything setup for scambaiting, VM, VPN, voice changer, etc. But i would like to be able to access their computers so I can do the things Scammer Payback and Jim browning etc do. Thank yall

2 Likes

i don’t want to be that guy but, Having access to someone’s device without their consent is illegal. also sometimes there’s a ton of sensitive info on a scammers PC which may be misused with the wrong intention. i will be honest with you, no one will teach you the way or how to do it. its better to keep doing what you’re doing and eventually you will learn new stuff along the way.

2 Likes

I’ve been doing the things Scammer Payback and Jim Browning does for years now, but don’t flaunt it on YouTube because scammers learn from these videos. Especially with regard to Anydesk: there’s a reason they tell you to go to the padlock or set remote access password immediately: because there are lots of videos on YouTube showing the scammer that Anydesk can be used for this purpose.

As for making use of gaining those connections? It requires more than people often know, such as having a team help you with the data harvesting and processing. It’s also a good idea to have contacts with the FBI you can directly report to.

3 Likes