Confronting SCAMMERS about their failed scam (Oh, he's mad!)

Check out my newest scambaiting video here!

What do scammers do when the realize they’ve failed to steal money? They cry like little scammer babies and scream with RAGE in a baby fit! I love getting some scammer payback and wasting their time.

Today, in this video, the scammer gets scammed into thinking they could take over my computer. They posed as a windows support technician. They had me download Ultra Viewer which is a remote connection software designed to allow the user to connect to other people’s computer remotely. It’s a legitimate piece of software used by scammers for criminal reasons.

They attempted to download a piece of malicious software known as a, “Trojan” which is designed to snoop throughout your computer, change files, and cause issues intentionally. However, the security of my computer stopped them in their tracks. They got desperate and tried to access my google account but I refused.

I confronted them at the end because they gave up and the scammer screamed at me “You Mudda Fuc***.” I sleep a little better at night knowing that at least for 1.5 hours they weren’t scamming other people.

2 Likes

Nice :joy:

1 Like

Thank you! :slight_smile: This guy was a real piece. They all were in fact.

He was a piece of work indeed! These types of scammers are just slightly worse than the typical gift card asshats, they ALMOST sound legitimate :frowning:
Great work @ScamLockHolmes

2 Likes

Feel free to share as much information as you have on them. Videos are great evidence, but if the phone number/website/company name etc…pops up in the future - We can reference this post as evidence of scam operation.

3 Likes

Absolutely! I’ll make sure to include those details in the future. Thank you for checking it out!

Exactly! I didn’t interrupt too much because I wanted to see where it takes me. To the unsuspecting, they would seem legit. What really caught me off guard was the ask about Gmail. I won’t be using Gmail anymore during scambaiting because if that comes up again, they can’t download some “Google Ads Blocker” and use that BS.

2 Likes