Comcast xfinity scam 888-893-0363

Scam Number: 888-893-0363
Scammer’s Website or Email:
Additional information about this scam: Comcast xfinity scam

2 Likes

This is one of dozens of genuine comcast numbers with the same menu

8008634785 Comcast home of X-finity (real number)

2 Likes

ello? Hi, my name is Jacob. I’m calling today on the behalf of Xfinity. How are you doing today? Okay. And the reason why I’m calling you today is to let you know that Xfinity has some amazing offers. Can you hear me? I am. Hello? Can you hear me? Hello? Quality purpose of no answering. Hello? Sir, can you hear me? Sir, can you hear me? For quality purpose of no answering sir, I’ll have to disposition the call.

robocall

2 Likes

888 893 0363 finity is making great deals for cell service, only thing is they will not accept what I have in return for my services.

2 Likes

When I dial, I hear the hold music which we do not hear from real Comcast.

2 Likes

It is hold music then female than and idiot calling himself shawn riley playing supervisor female will pick up every time for me been harassing the bitch for 25 minutes…

2 Likes

Very usually scam call center.

2 Likes

Harassing the real telco or authorized third party agents of their is NEVER A GOOD IDEA!!
Filipino agents are real agents of Comcast or authorized resellers of theirs. I have spoken to all the main telcos about many different call centre agents they all use.

8443870737 Comcast home of X-finity real number NIS please call 1-800-XFI-NITY
8443870738 Comcast home of X-finity real number NIS please call 1-800-XFI-NITY
8443870739 Comcast home of X-finity real number
8443870741 Comcast home of X-finity real number

8009346489 Comcast X-finity real number (1-800-XFI-NITY)

Listen carefully to the menu on all these numbers, then explain to me, (actually there is no need at all for that, but perhaps explain to yourself) why you believe anyone would tell you to call the real company number on numbers their agents have reserved but are not currently in use.

There are plenty of these both active and inactive, I have in excess of 100 of these numbers across every toll free prefix

2 Likes

What worries me is that nomorobo found it as robocall

3 Likes

Nomorobo is questionable at best with the integrity of its systems and the ethics of their business, ripping people off for a third rate app to block calls, a good sample portion of which are not robocalls in any sense of the meaning

They pick up calls from doctors to their patients and list them as “Dangerous Medicare fraud robocalls”

2 Likes