Comcast/Xfinity Impersonators (one or two more numbers)

Deleted content

1 Like

Deleted

1 Like

Deleted

1 Like

you got tmobile?

I have another 50 of them or so

I have this one which has been a lot of different Telco’s but is Spectrum now according to the ivr menu but they still answer as X-finity :joy::joy:

8338000780 Spectrum was T-Mobile was Comcast X-finity ivr 0

1 Like

Impressed by your “block-hunting” capability

2 Likes

There’s still plenty more for this call centre
I just need to have the time to get back to searching for them.
I found all these while searching for something entirely different which I’ve been working on in my “spare time” overnight and weekends for about the last 9-10 months now.
I’ve dialed through over 1.5 million consecutive numbers and found plenty of what I’ve been targeting, but there’s also been a hell of a lot of other things which have turned up in that range.
There’s still another couple of hundred thousand numbers to go to “join the blocks”.
I have absolutely no doubt there’s plenty more things of interest yet to come.

Just as a trivia point, the genuine Intuit Quickbooks has 2 numbers listed on their website for support for their product range. I’ve found 542 for them so far, mainly within this same target range.
What in 15 types of moldy green cheese, they need that amount of numbers for, is a mystery to me. :thinking:
I always associate huge amounts of numbers with them trying to hide their activities for some reason.
I think I’ll call them when this marathon is over and put that question to the general manager or the highest pencil neck knob head I can find. :wink: :+1:

1 Like

8555958511 answering

Deleted

1 Like