Scammer’s Website or Email:
Additional information about this scam:
Lahore/Pakistan TV scam
http://chirb.it/mL4q2H

2 Likes

469-638-2869 Victor Tuesday 11-21-22 11:40AM EST

1 Like

Scalwag Victor answers , I say immediately to the idiot
you don’t mind if I harass the shit out you scamchod clowns Right ?
Scammer said asshole and hangup.

Talked to victor also, he said that he was was more for “android TV boxes”. What?

Victor accent Punjabi Pakistani

2 Likes

I know this is an old thread but the “Android TV” sounds like a call I got today.

This was interesting. I got a call that started as the classic “you qualify for a 30% discount on your cable bill” scam call. I played along and they said for a one-time advance payment on next month’s bill I could get an Android TV box. I continued to play along and was transferred to another person, who took my Privacy.com card info.

I got a decline notification from “State Mart LLC”. I continued to talk to the caller and confirmed that they are working with statemart.us (or at least he claimed to be, you never know if anything they say is true) and he also confirmed the (727) 308 1495 phone number which matches the website.

I attached the call but it is really long. I continued to talk to him and explained that I took the call as a scam call from people claiming to be from my cable company. The guy claimed to have no idea who the other people who transferred the call to him were. I pointed out that he knew my name address etc so clearly he is working with the other scammer and he continued to deny it. Sure.

1 Like

owner HASSAN, MAHTAB UL
7901 4TH ST N, STE 14329
ST. PETERSBURG, FL 33702

Lahore, Pakistan

1 Like

I’m going to try to track these guys down if I can. Odd thing about their website, the call link on their 727 telephone number seems to actually go to an Australian telephone number for some reason

1 Like