[Cold Call] Microsoft Tech Support Scam

Phone Number: 866-978-6370

Called saying that my windows license key was infected with a virus so Microsoft blocked it until a trained technician could get to fixing the viruses.

**How I Know it Is a Scam:**
They called my home phone number claiming I have a License Key Virus, first of all, the license key is a string of characters so there is no possible way a virus could infect it, second of all, how would Microsoft know that my computer was infected with a virus?

GIVE THEM HELL

But the real question is… How did they get your number lol.

the hold ring is so loud and broken!

Probably dialed every phone number from 000-000-0000 to 999-999-9999 lol @WeedSmokers69#8932

I also had a call saying my license key expired. I yelled at this guy so much, and I kept asking him to explain it to me, and I made him repeat something 6 times saying I couldn’t understand him because I only speak English. Ended by telling him I was going to post his number online, and being a woman of integrity who never goes back on her word, here it is 800-935-6531.

@Viki5519#9046 Please make a new thread and post it there.

My call with “Sam”: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B7VmArL4TON5UWpLcWR2RXFjNFE

i called and got connected to Sam and he said was was Osama Bin Laden and that he did 9/11. wtf?!?!?!

You should’ve said, “This is Bush.”