Coinbase Imposters (833) 363-0559

Scammer’s Number: (833) 363-0559

Domains Used: https://vimeo.com/542036969
Extra Info: Coinbase Imposters

This number has a VM you can leave a message and then check what advice you have left them. Have fun leaving some colorfull messages.

1 Like

2:34 PM Central … 833 363 0559 It is ringin’ and ringin’, Doc. Wait, the 833 363 0559 is a TextNow number. Thanks for postin’ though, @drwat!

Yeah @delboy_scambuster, I left a “colorful” message AND I will leave subsequent “colorful” messages on this TextNow number’s voicemail!

1 Like

Does textnow messages only work in the USA and Canada ?

1 Like

That is a good question, @delboy_scambuster. I found this just now on the internet:

When travelling abroad , you can send and receive text messages to a Canadian or an American number through TextNow if you have wifi available. You’ll only be able to call or text Canadian and US numbers, and not numbers outside the US or Canada .Oct 1, 2020

I think though some foreign scammers have American TextNow numbers, so we can call them or text them with our American TextNow numbers I think.

That is a shame, I am in Europe.

I think though you might be able to get a TextNow number when located in Europe. Maybe not. When you download TextNow to your cell phone, does it offer only European phone numbers? Maybe it does not offer American phone numbers because the TextNow app knows you are in Europe. I know when in America, when downloading the TextNow app it offers at first phone numbers with the area code in which I live, but I think I could click to select a phone number in a different U.S. area code in which I do not live.

That is a bummer that you cannot get an American TextNow number when you are located in Europe.