Charitatívny dar (Slovakian 419)

Email sender: [email protected]
Email title: Charitatívny dar
Body:
Som Maria Elisabeth Schaeffler, nemecká podnikateľka, investorka a výkonná riaditeľka skupiny Schaeffler. Som jedným z vlastníkov skupiny Schaeffler. Dal som 25 percent svojho osobného majetku na charitu. A tiež som súhlasil s tým, že v tomto roku 2022 rozdám zvyšných 25% jednotlivcom. Rozhodol som sa, že vám darujem 1000000 eur. Ak máte záujem o môj dar, kontaktujte ma pre viac informácií. Môžete si tiež prečítať viac o mne pomocou odkazu nižšie Maria-Elisabeth Schaeffler - Wikipedia =========================================== S Pozdravom, pani Maria-Elisabeth Schaeffler, generálny riaditeľ spoločnosti Schaeffler Group. Stačí nás kontaktovať na: [email protected]

-Translated with Google Translate-
I am Maria Elisabeth Schaeffler, a German businesswoman, investor and investor
CEO of the Schaeffler Group. I am one of the owners of the group
Schaeffler. I donated 25 percent of my personal assets to charity. A
I also agreed to give up the remaining 25% this year
individuals. I have decided to give you EUR 1000000. If you have
interested in my gift, contact me for more information.

You can also read more about me using the link below
Maria-Elisabeth Schaeffler - Wikipedia

Sincerely,
Ms Maria-Elisabeth Schaeffler
CEO of the company
Schaeffler Group.
Just contact us at: [email protected]

1 Like

I got this same message today in Finnish. Email [email protected]

Different language but otherwise identical.

Hei,
Olen Maria Elisabeth Schaeffler, saksalainen liikenainen, sijoittaja ja Schaeffler Groupin toimitusjohtaja. Olen yksi Schaeffler Groupin omistajista. Annoin 25 prosenttia henkilökohtaisesta omaisuudestani hyväntekeväisyyteen. Ja lupasin myös lahjoittaa loput 25% tänä vuonna 2023 yksityishenkilöille. Olen päättänyt lahjoittaa 1 000 000,00 euroa 100 ihmiselle. Jos olet kiinnostunut lahjoituksestani, ota minuun yhteyttä saadaksesi lisätietoja.
Voit myös lukea lisää minusta alla olevan linkin kautta

Lämpimät terveiset,
toimitusjohtaja
Maria-Elisabeth Schaeffler.
Sähköposti: [email protected]

Hello,
I am Maria Elisabeth Schaeffler, a German businesswoman, investor and CEO of the Schaeffler Group. I am one of the owners of the Schaeffler Group. I gave 25% of my personal fortune to charity. And I also promised to donate the remaining 25% this year 2023 to individuals. I have decided to donate €1,000,000.00 to 100 people. If you are interested in my donation, please contact me for more information.
You can also read more about me via the link below

Warm greetings,
CEO
Maria-Elisabeth Schaeffler.
Email: [email protected]