Casually Scammed Online via PayPal - a digital transaction.

Scam Number: +6285770924551
Scammer’s Website or Email: [email protected] / [email protected]
Additional information about this scam: I just wanted to come stop by here and make a simple report so that other caring users are fully aware of this so-called online ‘seller’ who emphasizes he is legitimate because he sells on Zeus, eBay, FB marketplace, and Craigslist/Kijiji, among other platforms. Unfortunately, he scammed me out of $1,075.00 yesterday. Thankfully, I was smart enough to conduct the transaction via PayPal (goods/services), so hopefully, they will eventually return my money after they are done investigating the claim I filed.

A little bit about the seller:

His name is Arya Diputra (an Indonesian guy, from what I can gather).

His email addresses are: [email protected] and [email protected] – There could be more of them, but these two are the only ones I am aware of for the time being.

His contact numbers are: +1 416 926-9299, and I am guessing this (+6285770924551) is his Indonesian number, which was displayed on his PayPal payment profile.

Background: he apparently sells numerous rare collectibles, including books and rare antiques, among other digital goods and services. He is also a “tech support” agent, of course.

Beware, before conducting any transactions with this person, please be absolutely careful. He seems incredibly honest and genuine at first, but then shortly after the deal is completed, he turns into a dishonest, unprofessional person and recovers whatever he has sold you or does not even ship it, to begin with, but asks you to wait without responding in a timely manner. In my case, there was no response, followed by no shipment or contact whatsoever.

1 Like