Cashapp Scam

Scam Number: (855) 207-9659
Scammer’s Website or Email: https://cashappscontact.com/
Additional information about this scam: Cashapp scam

2 Likes

they have been active since at least aug 8th. I have sent multiple reports to google and cloudflare. They are always up.

2 Likes

855-207-9659 Guy answered, Tuesday 9-20-22 5:49PM EST

2 Likes

Why are so many scammers named Guy? I wonder why…

@ModsHacksNCracks Because he didn’t say his name. And if would have been a female, I would have said Female. No name, no ID, or I’ll start calling them John Doe

1 Like

Ahh ok. I get it now. For males, call him “John Doe.” For females, call her “Jane Smith.” That would be surely fitting.

I stay on the line with them until they say who there impersonating, and or there name.

1 Like

Got it. You don’t like to bait them into remote desktop access?

2 Likes

Nope, I get to stressed out as it is. So my goal is to get a little info with a dead CID so they don’t call me back, what I get decent audio that I feel is good to post, that way when they call them they at least have there foot in the door. And I let the more experienced baiters deal with that. I deal with the PCH all the time.

1 Like

I kind of agree. As my computer doesn’t really support VMs as they keep crashing, I don’t like to bait them into long calls either. PCH scammers are really common, though since I live in Canada, and they only operate in the USA, they don’t annoy me here. I’m an amateur baiter too, been only doing it for the past month or so.

1 Like

I’m a Firefighter/EMT hence the username. For a while I had a really hard time being rude to these EVIL! EVIL! pieces of garbage because I have to deal with a lot of stuff, but over the past few months people have told me you don’t have to be mean, the nicer you are the better. They want a victim. I have not had one that I’ve called be disrespectful or profane with me.

4 Likes

They call back

Reported Should be attended to soon

rAmen Brother! I know precisely how you feel about the medical mayhem that abounds -I was a Respiratory Care Practitioner for 22 years working for ventilator farms. Keep up the good fight, brother!

Update They Sent the website to there investigation team and they are working with the proper authorities. Hopefully the host provider will get the subpoena that leads to the real ID of the boss and company where they will get the arrest they deserve

2 Likes