Cashapp imposters (858) 220-7965

Scam Number: (858) 220-7965
Domain Used:
Extra Info: Cashapp / Square imposters

what do i say when i call em?

Anything you want. I just yelled at Alex bc his mom are all my capn crunch

2 Likes

:joy::joy: What’s up, man! I hope we get together soon!

1 Like

Rings out

1 Like

Damn! They’re down now. I had trouble finding numbers today, how about you, @Draco ?

1 Like

The roof of her mouth will be her punishment. Eating capn crunch It’s like getting punched in the roof of your mouth… With a cactus!

2 Likes

Not much … And couldnt really hosrd to much but eas wondering if u cam report that web site to the FTC.GOV report site about callercenter.com having victims personal info on thier to ve re- victimized and prob use that as outbound calling when we shut number down they go to that list on that web site. To re victimized them. and have attitude so we got numbers to call u shut us sown but we have LISTS of # to call kinda thing shut them down is my therory

2 Likes

I’ll report it now. I sent two messages to them offering to be a mod over there and no one ever got back to me.

1 Like

Damn fuckin sucks Sol says they are with godaddy

1 Like

GoDaddy is the Onvoy of the web. I’ve reported a bunch of things to them in the past and they do nothing :rage:

1 Like

Fuckin assholes​:angry::rage:

1 Like

I reported to FTC. I sent them another message too. I offered to be a moderator again and listed YouTube and Twitch and Discord channels that I’m a moderator on currently. There should be some way to flag posts over there!

3 Likes

They impersonate PayPal also

2 Likes

Yep. Just got through and they answer paypal.

2 Likes