Capital One Fraud Prevention Center 831-609-4955 / 888-742-2216

8887422216 Capital One Fraud Prevention Center ivr 0 (robocall)

8316094955 Capital One Fraud Prevention Center

Robocall :arrow_down:

We would now like to transfer you to a poll taker for just a few more questions. Please stay on the line. Hello. This is an important message from Capital One Fraud Prevention Center. We need to verify some recent activity on your Capital One credit card. You made a purchase of $617 at Amazon, which was declined for your account’s protection. We have temporary block your card for further verification. Please call us back on our toll free number 1-888-742-2216. Thank you.

1 Like

1 Like

Both numbers are not in service?

These pieces of shit called one of my search dialers again this afternoon at 18:26:17 est

Except it was the real Capital One slimy lowlife fuckers, who are just as bad as the idiot garden variety cabbage scam call centers.
The low lives are notorious robocallers, breaking laws with their Al Capone wannabe thuggery.
It’s about the only thing these pieces of shit know how to excel at.

You hear the ViciDial “POP” when they call and usually hear nothing afterwards when the robo voicemail message fails to play, then it hangs up 30 seconds later. When you call the number back you are greeted with this complete garbage. (which will go on for an eternity if you let it)

They are a mirror image of that other outstanding institution from Las Vegas, Credit One (bang)

My search dialers have picked up several hundred numbers for each of these fine upstanding banking institutions, right across the area code and toll free spectrum. Strangely they all have Filipino robocallers on the other end.
These all reside in their own databases which have their own names as the title on them.

I have no sympathy for lawbreakers who flout any laws of the land. Robocalling scumbags get extra special attention. I have more ammunition against every robocaller than the FCC will ever know.
My knowledge and expertise costs real cash.
The corruptocrats don’t get a free lunch from me to make themselves look great at the pitiful job performances they all display!

COB_FIRE