Canadian Pharmacy Scam - 888-682-1109, 855-206-1929, 888-243-7406

888-682-1109 is very active and continues “selling” fake pills without any prescription.

@Jhawk @MajorLeeAwesome @Tillianne @MehNamesJeff @ScammerBaits @HorseVG @T-REX @SouthernCulture_x @CatMan @bgt5WDV

8 Likes

Got nasty really quick. All I did was ask why they were pretending to be a pharmacy to rob people. :woman_shrugging:t2: :rofl:

8 Likes

Oh, yes, they have some very nasty and angry Paki guys there. And look at the sheer number of their illegal harassing robocalls that they are placing regularly:

(888) 682-1109 - RoboKiller Lookup

6 Likes

I have actual problems with that fucker.

6 Likes

Yes, I remember your recording of him. It was amazing! I hope you can maybe record them again!

5 Likes

165, wow! How the hell did they get a positive reputation??

6 Likes

I can try once I get back from dinner, or tomorrow since I don’t have school.

5 Likes

All right, makes sense. You should use a voice changer! There are plenty of such apps available. Call him like an elderly person :grin:

6 Likes

I asked how much it would be in rupees as opposed to dollars.

6 Likes

Let me guess, he then lost his shit with you! :grin: :grinning:

6 Likes

He did. Their prices are outrageous, too. I asked him to ship me some opium. Just pack it into a sari. He hung up on me.

6 Likes

Oooh, I love this one! I am stealing this phrase!

6 Likes

They are expensive for non-existent drugs.

I actually pointed that out when he wanted to charge me $1 a pill for Tapentadol. Told him I was actually able to get 90 pills locally for only a $10 copay. He genuinely sounded surprised!

7 Likes

Called me back from, get this…COSMIC HERBAL YOGA PRODUCTS

7 Likes

Google Voice says that when I call him on it.

6 Likes

He wanted $100 bucks for Metformin. I pay $15 because Metformin is so damn cheap generic.

6 Likes

I think they never even send the pills or send fake ones in the “best case scenario”. It is likely a CC scam and identity theft operation!

7 Likes

I know, that’s why I said “non-existent.” :rofl:

Now they are cussing me out!

5 Likes

He said Matrix so I said I was calling Cosmic and he said he never heard of that.

6 Likes

Their address is BRICKYARD BLDG, 44927 George Washington Blvd #265, Ashburn, VA 20147. It is just a “shared workplace” virtual office that seems to be used to host all sorts of scams. A known scheme where foreigners rent such virtual office to have a “valid” US address.

Interesting reviews of them here: 888-682-1109 / 8886821109 (800notes.com)

Medical drug scam - Scammers / Medical scams - TechScammersUnited - Scambait forum

They also have a fake address in Alaska: Contact Us – MATRIX ENTERPRISES LLC (matrixenterpriseoptions.com)

7 Likes