Canadian Pharmacy Scam - 888-682-1109, 855-206-1929, 888-243-7406

They must be desperate!

3 Likes

That was my assessment.

3 Likes

These scammers at 888-682-1109 are still very active.

@CatMan @Jhawk @MehNamesJeff @drwat @ScammerBaits @Sol @Hviezdoslav

(888) 682-1109 - RoboKiller Lookup

6 Likes

I asked for the “Metronidazole”, but the asshole wanted me to “open the door so I can fuck you” and then he hung up. Definitely not a scam :blush:

4 Likes

Interesting. That same asshat called me again today!! He’s super desperate! He’s really nice to me, though.

2 Likes

I think it is a one-man show scam operation with this one hahaha. A desperate retard!

2 Likes

Every single time whenever I called this number, it was literally always the same guy :joy::sweat_smile: I think he never sleeps or rests. I might call him back tomorrow with my nice new air horn! I think he will enjoy it and will be all misty-eyed!

2 Likes

888 682 1109 daniel and robin in Pakistan can get prescription drugs without prescription, and they are all brainwashed thinking it legit and the person will receive the product if it was paid, total corruption.

2 Likes

Oh, yes, totally. Not to mention, they Robocall and harass like no tomorrow. And they have been running this scam since 2016, at the very least. Numerous complaints about them.

1 Like

I think they have another asshole working, because when I called the number I could hear another person blah blah blahing about something that I couldn’t understand.

2 Likes

Oh, even better. The more, the merrier! More people to curse out!

1 Like

I have cursed at least three people though one guy has answered several calls. I told them why the men in the call center all have the same smelling breath and why the one woman walks bow legged out of the mens communal bath.

1 Like

That might’ve been the same guy that told me to “open the door so I can fuck you”. He usually answers the calls, or who knows, he could be the manager or supervisor.

2 Likes

That’s good! For some reason, I’ve never had a woman answer there. I tend to always stumble upon the same guy.

2 Likes

Also, when I call on my Google Voice, it says “Cosmic Herbal Yoga Products” in all caps. Plus he called me back on 727-617-1771, which is probably spoofed

2 Likes

Still very much active at 888-682-1109.

They are also robocalling galore:

(888) 682-1109 - RoboKiller Lookup

3 Likes

(888) 682-1109 is still very actively scamming (as usual)!

@Tillianne @MajorLeeAwesome @Jhawk @MehNamesJeff @Hviezdoslav @CatMan @drwat @bgt5WDV @ScammerBaits

8 Likes

I wish they had a bigger inbound system and scammers to flood the hell out of them.

This number has given me the screaming shits for years now.

It ties up too many resources to dedicate the time to, just for one lying clown picking up a call at their leisure.

7 Likes

Good point. With that said, I believe it is all part of the so-called “Matrix Pharmacy”, and they have hundreds of numbers.

8 Likes

I used to have a load of them collected from this toll free number a couple of years ago.

They would call back like lunatics with all their TextNow and other crappy toll numbers.

There was also a huge Filipino call center which ran the Matrix/Canadian/US pharmacy scam for several weeks, with the original Bella and another silly woman I can’t remember her name now.
@MajorLeeAwesome and a couple of others who frequent these pages would recall all too well how hard it was to break them, or even cause them any stress at all.

We slammed them every day for a couple of hours while live streaming.

They hated our guts so much as the days turned to weeks, they would start screaming to leave them alone. :rofl::rofl:

7 Likes