Can someone complete this scam bait for me?

Hey, I got a call from some scammers who are acting as a bank and loan agent duo and unfortunately since I don’t have my pc yet (I just moved) I can’t complete the scam bait, so hopefully someone on here can. I already have them all the info they asked for and it got to the point where they asked me to set up an online bank account to receive the loan from which I don’t have, because as was previously stated I gave them fake numbers that they somehow accepted. If someone could use their own fake bank website to finish this scam bait and waste more of their time (I took about an hour from them) it would be wonderful. Just go along with all the social security numbers and routing number I gave them, I assure you none of them are real. Here’s the loan agents name and number: Edward Jenner 4709775967 and here’s the supposed bank teller who wants me to call her back when I set up my online bank account: Rebecca 4703230207 www.lightstream.com 303 Peach Street Atlanta Georgia 30308. That is all the info they gave me, good luck to whomever takes this on. Don’t worry, I’ll be way more into scambaiting as soon as I have my beloved pc back

2 Likes

was sent to voicemail by both numbers, will be calling back tomorrow

1 Like

They are both TextNow numbers. I got voicemail, as well.

1 Like

Did they give you that website address, or you found it based on the company name they are using? LightStream is definitely a legit company, but these sound like scammers.

1 Like

Lightstream is division of Truist Bank (merged from SunTrust Bank and BB&T). Sounds like these scammers are trying to get a victim to take out a loan they will steal and leave the victim in debt for the loan. If they get access to the ‘new’ account, they will use it to launder money and other fraud activities.

2 Likes

Welcome! @Sand1 @addison

They called me today from: 330-485-6621
Andrew Watson and Shane Austin - fake

http://chirb.it/gnLret