Can I get My USDT Back from a Scammer? (SELF REPORT)

Yes, it is possible to recover your USDT from a scammer with the help of a reputable recovery service like Brigadia Tech Remikeable. This company specializes in tracing and recovering lost or stolen cryptocurrencies, including USDT. Here’s how Brigadia Tech Remikeable Solutions can assist you in recovering your USDT,

I saw reviews about how to hire a hacker to recover stolen bitcoin by Amy Victor she said her 83000usdt was recovered by BRIGADIA TECH REMIKEABLE RECOVERY AGENTS, I cupid their contact given by testimony Amy Victor I mailed to the hacker and asked if they have an idea how I can unlock my blocked crypto wallet got a reply less than an hour and I was told to state my case and give a screenshot of my evidence I did all that trust me, friends, a new private key was generated to gain access to my wallet my blocked Crypto wallets is unlocked now. I really want you all to pay attention to BRIGADIA TECH RECOVERY is a good hacker with some patience, one thing am sure of Brigadia Tech Recovery can retrieve your cryptocurrency account wallet lost to scammers back to your wallet, list of things you should trust this hacker for lost of passwords, they can reclaim your lost cryptocurrency, By fake investments scammers consult brigdia tech to get your accounts fixed or retrieve lost money back from scammers they can help you trace fake investments companies trying to scam you and other sites you can reach out to them. for retrieving I we always recommend BRIGADIA TECH RECOVERY AGENTS
Contact
([email protected])
Telegram +13239101605

1 Like

Thank you for the self-report, enjoy your permanent ban!

Associated Email Address - [email protected]

5 Likes

Good job!

1 Like

scam

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Scammer Self Report Mega Thread